Review after 7 years of orthodontics

약콩두유 2023-03-14 (화) 20:50 1 Years ago 2742
Dr.
한정흠
Hospital
푸른나무치과의원
Price
350 만원
The cost is not accurate because it was 7 years ago. It's a bit of a remark, but... I'd like to tell you 4 things I wish I had known 7 years ago... 1. Regardless of orthodontic treatment, the gums must be managed with scaling and flossing, and the reason for this is to prevent large or small inflammation of the gums. If you leave it as is, the gums will recede and a black triangle will form. This black triangle is difficult to remove, and may even require re-correction to properly remove it.  - When filled with resin, the resin itself is toxic and acts as a slight gum, causing the gums to recede further.  - The safest method is to grind the teeth a little with an interdental preparation and then re-correct them so that they are closer together again. This is re-correction, so it is expensive. This is expensive. 2. If you are dissatisfied with your teeth when orthodontic treatment is about to be completed, make sure to take care of it and complete the correction. - Check if the center line is correct and if there is a black triangle (regardless of dental care, after the teeth move due to orthodontic treatment, they may become black due to the shape of the teeth). (In some cases, a triangle may appear)... In fact, it is said that it is difficult to completely align the center line, but ask how far it is possible. If there is a black triangle, arrange and finish it using the method recommended by the doctor. If you try to correct something like this after orthodontic treatment, you will have to re-correction... 3. I think that people who have protruding teeth due to protruding teeth may need to put in a little too much. I've had a lot of tooth extractions, so I don't have enough space, and I've been wearing orthodontic retainers really well, but after 6-7 years, when I go to another dentist, they say I have slightly rabbit teeth. When finishing the correction, the doctor said this would be enough, but I insisted and put it in for another 2-3 months, but it's still like this. 4. Let's chew something after orthodontic treatment. This is one of the lesser-known side effects of orthodontic treatment. I'm writing this because I learned about it after watching a doctor's channel on YouTube. After correction, you won't be able to chew as well -> Jaw muscles will decrease -> Even after correction, you will not chew as much as before -> Your cheeks will become slightly sagging or saggy due to a decrease in jaw volume . This is said to be especially noticeable in people in their 30s or when correction is done late. They say that as you age, the recovery of your weakened jaw muscles is slow. Anyway, are you satisfied with the correction? I am very very satisfied. In fact, I had functional correction beyond cosmetic correction. In fact, even though the side effects mentioned above, such as black triangles and a decrease in the volume of the chin area, I was really doing as I wanted before! (Because I looked almost like a Japanese person) My teeth were straightened and my mouth was retracted, but there is no comparison. Haha. If I were to write a review about the hospital I went to... First of all, the teacher is an orthodontist, so it's not for me to argue about his skills. I think that. Please be kind. However, because it is a typical factory-type hospital, it feels like there is almost no time to talk to the doctors. I was not informed of any information/side effects about orthodontic treatment and just had orthodontic treatment. If you want to receive customized treatment in a calm atmosphere, I recommend another hospital. If you have already studied and have a lot of information, I think it is a hospital worth visiting if it is cheaper than comparing prices.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 3
natureee 2023-03-15 (수) 00:59 1 Years ago Address
니코보코니 2023-03-17 (금) 13:04 1 Years ago Address
suya12425 2023-03-23 (목) 15:00 1 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List