Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List

Late review after 2 years of orthodontic treatment

영이쯩 2018-03-30 (금) 14:53 6 Years ago 1963
Hello, I started orthodontic treatment 5 years ago when I was in high school. I didn't start by looking for orthodontics on the Internet, so I went to a dentist near Bucheon Station, where my mother took me. It 's not a famous dentistry hehe I used  a total of 4 resin brackets for the top and bottom of the extraction. I remember that it cost about 450~500 including the cost of caries treatment (about 300,000 won) . Before orthodontic treatment, the front teeth protrude from the large rabbit teeth, so it was a typical front protrusion! There were two teeth right next to the front teeth. Because the upper jaw is narrow, the upper teeth cannot be placed neatly and are scattered. There was something in the shape of a W.. lol The lower teeth were neat. The upper jaw was narrow and there was a protrusion in the front, so the cheeks under the cheekbones looked off, and when I smiled, I could see some gums. Besides, even the mandible was narrow, so it looked like a chin... When I sleep, my mouth naturally closes, and when I shut it, a walnut appears on my chin . After proofreading, I went from an ape to a human. A lot of the protruding lips went inside as the gap where the tooth had been extracted was filled with teeth. When you smile, your lips almost cover your gums! The walnuts disappeared when I closed my mouth as the lower teeth also filled the place of the extraction, and the mouth naturally closed well even when I was sleeping. The chin is originally small, but when the upper and lower teeth go in together, it doesn't look like a chin. It is said that if you straighten your cheeks, you will lose weight, but I did not feel it visually. As the cheekbones that protruded along with the protrusion of the upper jaw went into the back, it made the face line a little rounder. The cheekbones don't actually go in, but the face line is round, so you can see it in a little bit! I also got a lot of aesthetic effect because my teeth were even. Now, it has become a mouth, not a protrusion at all. As I wrote it, it seems that I only listed the good effects of correction... I was a case where I could see the effect of skeletal correction greatly, and if people like me are considering correction now, please think of it as a recommendation! thank you

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 4
연종이 2018-04-01 (일) 01:41 6 Years ago Address
agag 2018-04-03 (화) 20:51 6 Years ago Address
면봉1억 2018-05-05 (토) 23:57 6 Years ago Address
cksdn0sh 2018-05-27 (일) 13:49 6 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List