Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I had my first double jaw surgery about 13 years ago for my protruding mouth and long face. After the surgery, it was better than before, but because of the excessive correction of the corners of my mouth, I ended up with what is commonly known as a jointed mouth. As I get older, my mouth seems to shrink more... My nasolabial folds got worse, so I had noble surgery implants put in (I put them in but took them out because they were uncomfortable in many ways). I tried raising my nose (several times), shaving my cheekbones to see if it was the problem, and tried all kinds of things.. I spent thousands of dollars.. Even after all kinds of surgeries, this presbyopia was not resolved, so the last thing I did was to see Dr. I went to get a consultation for reoperation. Because my mouth was overly retracted, my entire face was flat and my mouth was shaped like a grandmother's mouth, so I was diagnosed that I needed to have this surgery to remove both jaws... Do I have to go through that painful surgery again... I wonder how much it will hurt... I have a grandmother's mouth for the rest of my life . I finally decided to have surgery because I thought it would be better than living the rest of my life feeling frustrated with my facial features. After the surgery, I asked how long it took and they said it took about 2 hours. It was a reoperation, but it was amazing that it only took that long. And the most difficult thing after double jaw surgery was breathing, but the swelling in my mouth went down a bit when I fixed it with a rubber band, and I was told to wear it starting a week later, so it wasn't a problem for me to breathe right after the surgery. The food was the same as the first Western medicine, drinking food for a week and finely ground porridge for two weeks later.  Unlike the previous Western medicine, the swelling went down really quickly, so by about a month, the face was not swollen but slim, so people couldn't tell if I had surgery. That's about it. I think it's because the director minimized the surgery time and bleeding. The swelling has now gone down a lot, except for a brief puff when I wake up in the morning, and I can eat all kinds of food. People who know my face after surgery say that firstly, my face got smaller, secondly, my face became younger, and thirdly, my face became more natural. The most common thing I hear is that my face has become smaller even though it is still only two months old and there is swelling. It's fascinating to hear. I wish I would have gotten counseling a long time ago without disturbing the harsh faces of those around me. I remember that my first double jaw surgery was very difficult, so I thought it would be really difficult, but it wasn't as difficult or painful as I thought. I am quite satisfied.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 6
양윤코 2024-06-26 (수) 00:57 9 Days ago Address

주연주연이 Writer 2024-06-27 (목) 22:26 8 Days ago Address
예쁜나날들 2024-07-03 (수) 00:06 2 Days ago Address
예쁜나날들 2024-07-03 (수) 00:07 2 Days ago Address

주연주연이 Writer 2024-07-03 (수) 00:09 2 Days ago Address

예쁜나날들 2024-07-03 (수) 00:31 2 Days ago Address
List