Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List
[Protruding Mouth]

This is a review of ASO protruding mouth surgery + 3 types of contouring!

몰디 2024-06-24 (월) 11:43 3 Months ago 1414
전

<전>

전

<전>

후

<후>

후

<후>

후

<후>

Hello~! I had protruding jaw surgery, square jaw, and chin surgery at Waigang on November 9th, 2023, and it's been 6 months~~! Personally, since elementary school, I've been told a lot about my protruding lips, thick lips, etc., so I had a bad complexㅜ I saved up a lot of money to pay for the surgery after becoming an adult! I wanted to save up for the surgery fee and live the rest of my face with a pretty face while I'm still a year younger, and since my vacation is almost over, I'm getting anxious, so I decided to get the surgery on my vacation day! It's been 6 months and I can chew almost anything. I had protruding teeth surgery, so my front teeth were slow to use, but I've recovered enough to cut noodles with my front teeth. However, I'm still adjusting my bite with orthodontic treatment, so they don't cut as well as they used to. I want to eat hamburgers or chicken feet with my front teeth, but I can't, so I'm upset. What I'm most satisfied with after the surgery is that I don't care about my side profile, which used to be the most stressful. When someone took my pictures, they mostly took pictures of me from the back, but now I can take pictures naturally without worrying about it, so I'm really happy about that. They say protruding teeth can be corrected with orthodontic treatment, but I recommend that people with protruding gums or severe cases like mine consider it. And I also had facial contouring. At first, I did it because I wanted to look prettier, but at first, I thought I had it cut for nothing because there was no noticeable effect, but my face has definitely gotten smaller. My square jaw wasn't that bad to begin with, but it's gotten slimmer, so I'm more satisfied with the surgery than I thought! My self-esteem has definitely improved, and I've gained confidence, so I've been doing more makeup, which is a big deal. ㅎㅎ If you're in a case like mine, I definitely recommend it!!

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List