Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List
[Double Jaw]

A review of double jaw surgery that greatly improved my self-esteem! (Detailed review after 6 months)

코지맘 2024-09-13 (금) 12:13 4 Days ago 733
Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
12 만원

Hello! I received orthodontic treatment at the Waigang-Oto-Magnolia Surgery Clinic for my malocclusion and facial asymmetry, and then had double jaw surgery and three types of contouring surgery (cheekbone, square jaw, and front jaw). It's been 6 months since the surgery. The swelling in my face has almost completely gone down, and I've regained a lot of my sense of touch. Hehe. At first, I was worried because the swelling didn't seem to go down well, but I felt it getting better as time passed. Especially compared to a month ago, there were so many changes.!! As the director said, the residual swelling slowly went down, and after 6 months, the swelling was almost gone and my face looked much more natural. ㅜㅜ I'm really satisfied,, Everyone, please take care of it. If you ask me why the swelling is still there after only a month or two, I'll be embarrassed later. Hehe. Anyway, I almost don't have any discomfort from the double jaw surgery anymore, and I only have a little discomfort from the orthodontic treatment. Hehe. People around me say that my impression has become much gentler and prettier than before, so I'm very satisfied. My sense of touch has also returned a lot. At first, my upper gums and philtrum were almost numb, but now most of the sensation has returned except for 80% of my gums. At some point, I started to feel a tingling sensation in the roof of my mouth, and I can feel the nerves gradually returning. I am not worried because the remaining nerves will naturally return over time. Considering that my self-esteem was low and I was very stressed because of my jaw problem, the current discomfort is nothing. As time goes by, my self-esteem has also gone up a lot as I see my face gradually changing into the way I want it to be. I used to have a sharp impression, but now my facial lines are smoother, so I am even more satisfied. I am looking forward to seeing how I will change after I finish orthodontic treatment!
Written by
App

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 3
망눈 2024-09-14 (토) 16:22 3 Days ago Address
슁연 2024-09-17 (화) 04:39 1 Days ago Address
애봇초 2024-09-17 (화) 11:32 22 Hours ago Address
Prev  Next  List