• EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List
[Laminate]

A review of the black film on discolored teeth after orthodontic treatment

jhwin 2024-09-05 (목) 18:09 10 Days ago 511
Hospital
2D치과의원

My teeth got yellow after getting bracesㅠ Especially, my top 4 teeth got so yellow that it was noticeable.. I didn't know that teeth would turn yellow after getting braces, but when I looked it up, it seems like there are a lot of people like me. The shape itself is neat and pretty, but because the color of my teeth looks so yellow, I can't smile brightly even after getting braces.' First, I looked into teeth whitening, but it might not be as effective as I wanted, and most importantly, my teeth would become very weak, so that was the most concerning. My teeth got weak from the braces themselves, and there are many reviews saying that after teeth whitening, it's hard to drink cold water.. And the maintenance period is only 3-4 monthsㅠ, so I decided that it would be better not to get it unless I was going to quit coffee and do it consistently . It seems like a lot of people get laminate, but I knew that teeth removal was essential if I got laminate, so I was really resistant. I'm really scared of teeth removalㅠ But I asked my friends who got braces at cafes and such, and that's when I found out that there's also unremoved lamination for the first time. I looked into unremoved lamination in several places and ended up getting black film. The reasons I decided were 1. No-removal of teeth (they said they would refund you if you removed even a little bit), 2. 10-year warranty on A/S, 3. The reviews were trustworthy because they were recommended by an acquaintance, 4. I was able to get Lamy in exactly the color I wanted. There are many hospitals that advertise no-removal, but when you actually go there, most of them say you need to have minimal removal for some reason. ㅠ I don't want to get healthy teeth, but I want to live with my teeth until I die. ㅠㅠㅠ Anyway, I'm very. satisfied after getting it done! I captured a video of me smiling! Since my teeth are brighter, my face tone seems brighter too. The color isn't too white, but rather natural. I understand why people do it. If anyone is having the same concerns as me, I hope this helps .
Written by
App

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 5
망소2 2024-09-05 (목) 18:12 10 Days ago Address
라울 2024-09-05 (목) 18:14 10 Days ago Address
135도 2024-09-05 (목) 19:49 10 Days ago Address
나블리S2 2024-09-06 (금) 11:54 9 Days ago Address
네임L 2024-09-11 (수) 23:34 4 Days ago Address
Prev  Next  List