• EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List
[Double Jaw]

I got double jaw surgery but I really want to eat tteokbokkiㅜㅜ

kvmxxf 2024-09-04 (수) 21:20 11 Days ago 1093
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원

Hello! It's been a month since I had double jaw surgery and contour 2 (square jaw & front jaw) surgery at Waigang on July 18 due to severe malocclusion. ㅎㅎ I took an X-ray at the dentist and removed the screw above my gums. They said that my bones haven't completely healed, but I can chew soft meat like a hamburger patty. It's been a month now, but in the second week, they removed the rubber band that was holding my mouth together! They also removed the stitches, so I can move my lips easily. At first, it felt awkward to open my mouth, but it kept closing on its own regardless of my will... It felt good and strange. ㅎㅎ Since I could open my mouth, I ate soft food that I could swallow instead of drinks. Of course, I couldn't chew, but I was so happy that I could put something in my throat. I bought different kinds of porridge and ate cheesecake and castella with milk. I put jelly and chocolate in my mouth and melted them, and I couldn't help but applaud. Clap clap clap Above all, it was so nice to be able to brush my tongue that was sealed. Even though I took off the rubber band that I had for two weeks, I had to put on a replacement rubber band except when I was eating. It was secretly fun to replace it with a new rubber band once a day. Since I had to talk with the rubber band on so often, I wondered if I would become a ventriloquist. Most people don't understand what I say, but... Since the muscles around my mouth were damaged, I needed to exercise them, so I practiced pronouncing "aaeiou" diligently. My cheeks and upper lip were swollen, so people around me said they looked like tadpoles lol. But they've lost a lot more weight than before, so I can go out more often, which is great. And after a month, I had an X-ray at the dentist and the screw above my gums was removed. They said that the bone wasn't completely healed, but I could chew soft meat like a hamburger patty. The swelling went down by 40-50%, and all sensations have returned except for the roof of my mouth. The dentist said that everything else was fine, but my mouth was only big enough to fit two fingers, so I needed to practice opening my mouth until my muscles were sore  . I tried hard to open it when I got home, but it wasn't easy. He said that I didn't need to wear the wafer and replacement rubber band anymore, so I was able to move my mouth freely. Since I was free, I was careful not to move my mouth too much or chew food too hard. I couldn't go straight to post-orthodontic treatment because the space where the tooth was extracted for pre-surgery orthodontic treatment hadn't closed yet. I wish I could go to post-orthodontic treatment soon, but I guess the unintelligent space of the extraction is rebelling unnecessarily. I think it'll take another month for the space to close nicely... I was a little disappointed. I promised myself that I would gradually increase the size of my mouth and eat whatever I want. I'm not a person who is good with food, but I didn't know I was such a good eater!! I'm seeing you again. I hope my bones heal completely. I really want to eat tteokbokki... I used to be stressed out from wearing a mask because of my protruding jaw, but now I can wear it comfortably. I'm so happyㅠㅠ Whenever my family sees my face, they joke around asking who I am, and I'm also amazed every time I look in the mirror. The swelling hasn't even gone down yet, but the fact that my chin has gone in is so moving. It feels like a dream that I don't have to hide or care about my side profile anymore.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 6
영배 2024-09-04 (수) 21:32 11 Days ago Address
나능깅양잉양 2024-09-04 (수) 21:37 11 Days ago Address
노력없이동안되고싶어 2024-09-04 (수) 23:09 11 Days ago Address
밍투 2024-09-05 (목) 00:08 11 Days ago Address
수방산 2024-09-05 (목) 09:12 10 Days ago Address
드링킹 2024-09-05 (목) 11:50 10 Days ago Address
Prev  Next  List