Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
12 만원
Days
31 days

Reason for surgery I have been receiving orthodontic treatment for over 2 years, but my chin and gummy smile were not improving, so I looked into Western medicine surgery and came across Y Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.  I immediately made a reservation for a consultation and received a consultation. The director told me only what I needed and the consultation director also kindly advised me, so I decided to do it. I arrived around 9:40 a.m. on the day of the surgery for double jaw surgery, type 2 contour (square jaw + front jaw) and was given a patient uniform. I changed into my clothes, met the director, and entered the surgery preparation room. I wasn't particularly nervous, so I said I'd sleep well the night before, but when I was about to go in, I got nervous haha. The surgery was over around 14:00, and when I first opened my eyes, I didn't think it was painful or uncomfortable, I just didn't think anything... I just made the time go faster. I think I was just thinking about this as it passed... On the morning of the second day , I had the blood bag and urine line removed. When they actually removed the urinal line, I screamed without realizing it. It hurt so much... and then I spent a lot of time just dazed. My head hurt so much that I told the nurse and put an ice pack on my head. I couldn't even look at my phone... On the morning of the 3rd day, I received a swelling laser treatment, saw the director, and was discharged. My throat was swollen, so it was very difficult to take medicine, so I took it one by one. I also took a nap. On the 4th to 6th days, my face started to swell as if it was going to burst, and I asked the counseling director via KakaoTalk. I looked at it and they said it was normal haha. I kept applying ice packs from time to time and the aching sensation continued. On the 7th day, the director said I could brush my teeth now, so I bought a baby toothbrush and brushed my teeth as soon as I got home. It was so refreshing, and the swelling hadn't gone down much yet haha. Week 2. My nose was pierced and I was able to brush my teeth, so it became a lot more comfortable. I went to the hospital to get the stitches removed from my mouth, but it really hurt when I pulled them out from the bottom,,ha. And I went home after getting swelling management. 1st month Finally, the 1st month has come and the director said I can eat now. I went straight home and ate, finally!!! I thought about it, but I couldn't eat everything I wanted. It's still... impossible... But I'm happy because there are more things I can eat,, haha. But I'm still a little slow at chewing, so it took a long time, but I'm still happy. The swelling hasn't gone down much yet. Still, I'm holding on while thinking about what I'll look like in 3 months. Haha. Even though my jaw is swollen, it's dramatic, and looking at the city photos, I think I can survive . The feeling of a long face without chin is gone, and I'm happy.. These days, I'm really thankful. It's so hot these days that I can even walk a little. There is no need to go for a walk to get rid of the swelling due to sweating. Very lucky Vicky.. Then everyone! Be careful of the heat, and good luck to Western musicians across the country!

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 1
노른 2024-08-26 (월) 21:20 17 Days ago Address
Prev  Next  List