Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List
[Laminate]

A review of the black film that I decided on the same day after consulting.

슬픈자유 2024-08-22 (목) 17:38 21 Days ago 654
Hospital
2D치과의원

My teeth aren't bad, but there are some cracks and I didn't like the look of them. I always had a complex about seeing my teeth, and I wasn't good at smiling brightly or anything like that. I always covered my mouth. I even saved up a little bit to get laminate while I was working. Haha. I was really desperate. Maybe there are people who are thinking about laminate. I'm going to worry about Lee Sak-je... . That's why I looked into places that advertise without deleting, and when I consulted with a consultant, almost all of them recommended deleting at least a little bit. I was introduced to 2D Dental Clinic by a friend and went for a black film consultation. I really liked the fact that it was completely uncensored and AS10 years old, so I made an appointment right away. I thought a color that was too white would look artificial, so I used a moderately bright color to match my lip color and skin tone, and decided to do 16 in total for my upper and lower teeth. It took about 2 weeks from deciding on the design to receiving the treatment. Perhaps because it was uncut, there wasn't much to worry about, such as irritability or discomfort while eating. I thought about it for a really long time, but I'm so glad I did it. My confidence increased and I was surprised to see my face smiling brightly when I took pictures.. Haha, people didn't even know it was Lamy haha. I really want to recommend it to anyone who is worried about their teeth~~

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 6
20831 2024-08-22 (목) 17:40 21 Days ago Address

슬픈자유 Writer 2024-08-22 (목) 17:43 21 Days ago Address
파핳핳 2024-08-22 (목) 17:42 21 Days ago Address

슬픈자유 Writer 2024-08-22 (목) 17:44 21 Days ago Address
지수링 2024-08-26 (월) 00:45 18 Days ago Address
가Alaid 2024-09-06 (금) 20:14 6 Days ago Address
Prev  Next  List