Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
12 만원
Days
365 days

Hello, this is a review I am writing after it has already been 1 year. On July 4th of last year, I had double jaw surgery and type 2 contouring surgery at Waigugang for misaligned chin and malocclusion! Now that it's been 1 year, I used to be busy covering myself up with a mask, but now I'm proudly taking a lot of pictures. I've recovered to the same condition as before the surgery, and now I don't feel hungry even when I drink alcohol, and the swelling is gone, so I'm very satisfied!! They said the correction was going well and they checked me thoroughly every time, which made me feel reassured . I also liked that they showed me that my nerves had returned during the 1-year progress check and that they meticulously compared before and after photos taken at each progress check. When I compared the before and after photos, there was a real difference, especially the square jaw. Perhaps because I had front jaw surgery at the same time, I can see that my jaw line has become much slimmer and its width has decreased haha. I can eat whatever I want, even hard things, but I don't try to chew too much! And what has changed is that I stopped eating gum and jelly after the surgery haha. I think it's one of the things I stopped eating haha. In the past, I didn't like taking pictures like the Four Shots of My Life, but now I take them to my heart's content haha. And recently, I took ID photos, but something felt strange haha. It was a lot of hard work . There were people who asked, but I only had a hard week right after the surgery, and after that, recovery was quick and there was almost no pain, so if I were asked to go back to before the surgery and do it again, I would. I don't regret it that much. If you are worried like me, please have the courage and have the surgery. Get it!!
Written by
App

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 7
이하ㅇ 2024-08-18 (일) 20:20 24 Days ago Address
마바다아다아 2024-08-19 (월) 02:36 24 Days ago Address
너굴링 2024-08-20 (화) 12:06 22 Days ago Address
또오해원 2024-08-20 (화) 17:22 22 Days ago Address
쁘니오 2024-08-20 (화) 22:01 22 Days ago Address
알랭들롱 2024-08-25 (일) 04:22 18 Days ago Address
피노퀴오 2024-08-27 (화) 16:05 15 Days ago Address
Prev  Next  List