Dr.
기억안남
Hospital
더페이스치과의원
Price
1500 만원
Days
5 days
I have a long jaw in the temporomandibular joint, so I think it was a big thing I wanted to get rid of the complex. I don’t feel stressed and live without thinking, so I remember that I wasn’t nervous until lying on the operating table. Although my mouth was tied, I almost cursed because I was terrified of falling asleep lol. The surgeon who performed the operation handed me a whiteboard telling me to write down anything that was uncomfortable or wanted to say. Please save me Everyone was nervous about how my reaction would be, but I threw a joke to refresh the mood, but seeing the nurses contemplating and the director panicking, I wanted to miss it, so I deleted it and it was a joke. Was it 10 hours because I was so sleepy that I could sleep more? you couldnt sleep It was crazy 5pm back then, but if you wait for 10 hours, its 3am, right? Wow, I was in a situation where I had to lie down and watch TV only until then. sense. That was the second time in my life that I felt skeptical about life. Somehow, after finishing the penance, the next movie is Matrix 3, so I enjoy watching it because its my favorite movie. But it was hard to breathe and it was hard to concentrate. By that time, it had been about 6 hours, and it was strangely not painful. Maybe its because of advances in medicine these days, the machine automatically shoots painless injections, so I thought it would be great to use when stepping on Lego or pounding my little toe. I will definitely buy one someday Oh, and I didnt feel like urinating at all. Concentrating on her lower body, Soois senses are a bit strange?! Someone had a thin and long hose plugged into my ear, and I was more curious than embarrassed. No, because something goes in here, so it becomes this? While doing it, Im splitting the thread by myself. Anyway, there were about 4 hours left, and a nurse on duty suddenly came in and said that the patient uniform was stained with blood and that he would help change the clothes. No matter how sick I am, I am a strong man who maintains chastity, but I was still a little shy? Im taking off the button, but my mother pulls out the hose connected to the dogs horn, but she screams with falsetto. It really hurts. I change clothes and put the hose back on my nose. Dont give it to me, I wrote on the whiteboard board, Id rather kill you, so I smiled and shoved it into my nose and saw the devil. Anyway, Im lying in bed after fighting like that, and Im terribly bored. The most difficult thing after surgery wasnt that it was hard to breathe or it was painful, but it was so boring that it was so painful. I was lying in bed with all kinds of delusions and fantasies, so 10 hours had passed and I was finally able to sleep. While trying to sleep with cheers in his heart, he noticed something strange. My mind has been so messed up. My life was longing for sleep due to chronic fatigue when I went to work, but strangely, I wasnt tired at all as much as at this moment. In my head, I tried to sleep while counting one sheep or two sheep, but when I counted about 120 sheep, I wanted to fall asleep, but the sheep suddenly turned into a naughty one, and furthermore, the story unfolds where he is dying next to his grown children and his wife. The nurse on duty, who was like a demon after falling asleep, went home and had a shift. The nurse gave me a can and a straw, and I want you to drink this. I have a barrier in my mouth, but its goopsho?... They kindly explain how to eat, but in the end, you have to eat it yourself ^^ Its an ordeal of my life. When I got used to it, I climbed up gear to eat quickly, but that was my patchwork. My mouth that was operated on was still not strong enough to withstand my technique. I heard a case, so I went up to my nose, and the part where the hose was not plugged in was discharged, but it didnt matter, but the part where the hose is plugged in. I see it go up and down The fight between the contents of the hose and my lung capacity begins. The ventilator keeps blowing air, so it pushes me toward me. I was in tears because it was painful. I told him to put it back in my hand, but I couldn’t. It was a situation that required a strong and forcible force I finally succeeded while I was squeezing I was amazed by my will, and I lay down again, but the nurse came in and said that I dont need the ventilator anymore. Anyway, the nurse told me to walk around the hallway with Ringel. That will help you recover. Well, yes, I also wanted to move a little, so I went out into the hallway, and people with similar ignorance like me were roaming the hallway like zombies. This isnt an exaggeration, its like a real zombie hahaha Day 2 seems to have gone smoothly. I was still bored, but I sleep when I want to sleep, and when I wake up, I transform into a zombie, and that was my daily routine. Were you discharged on the 3rd day? I cant remember exactly. Anyway, I said it was okay to shower, so I took a hot shower. was reflected in the mirror and was really swollen. It wasnt painful, so I played games without much thought about whether this was American life. After that, the recovery went smoothly, but I want to avoid small businesses as much as possible. Why are you talking about a company all of a sudden? He threatened to leave the company because it was about a week after being discharged hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”; I communicated well because I communicated my intentions. The problem was that when I was doing this during a meeting, it couldn’t be progressed because everyone was talking and talking. It was funny to me. did. However, I usually like to eat spicy food, but after only eating porridge for a few months, my babys taste has become a babys taste. The sensation on the roof of the mouth is dull. When the first surgery was completed, there was no sensation in the lower left part of the lip and the roof of the mouth. My father is from a very conservative family, so if he touched his face, he would be very angry? Honestly, I did it without my fathers knowledge, but after being discharged from the hospital, I heard a voice and pounded my heart. Ah.. Im sorry, father.
Written by
App

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 27
고재라니 Writer 2022-03-28 (월) 14:21 2 Years ago Address
쿠키85410 2022-03-28 (월) 17:59 2 Years ago Address

고재라니 Writer 2022-03-28 (월) 21:12 2 Years ago Address
TesttseT 2022-03-29 (화) 13:57 2 Years ago Address

고재라니 Writer 2022-03-29 (화) 18:01 2 Years ago Address

giogiana 2022-03-30 (수) 09:42 2 Years ago Address
자라진진 2022-03-29 (화) 14:44 2 Years ago Address

고재라니 Writer 2022-04-01 (금) 01:53 2 Years ago Address
가각 2022-03-30 (수) 10:28 2 Years ago Address

고재라니 Writer 2022-04-01 (금) 01:48 2 Years ago Address
앙엉앙옹 2022-03-30 (수) 18:22 2 Years ago Address