Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
It seems to be helpful for those who are close to surgery and those who are right after surgery rather than those who are planning to have surgery. For reference, I had surgery at a university hospital. I was hospitalized the day before surgery. I ate delicious food with my guardian all day, chatted with my parents, and the next day, joking with the person who pushed me in the wheelchair, entered the room and laid down on the operating table. Do it a lot while you can talk, eat, and laugh. There was almost no swelling on the day of surgery. The blood bag and Ringers urine line were connected. He gave me painkillers, steroids, and something as a ringer, so I didnt feel any pain at all, and after the anesthesia was gone, I just fell asleep, then I remember my blood pressure and then I went to sleep again. My face continued to swell for 1 to 4 days after surgery. There was nothing wrong with it except that sometimes I couldnt sleep because my nose was stuffy at dawn. I brought a neck pillow and thought I did really well. It was much more comfortable as it fixed the head. Actually, there was a suction device in the hospital room, but the nurses seemed to be too busy. I didnt have any complaints because I thought it was plausible, so I just put saline in my nose and cleaned my sinuses by myself. On the 4th day, your doctor should give you suction about once a day. Some people find it difficult to align the occlusion, but in my case, there was no problem at all as the preoperative correction and surgery for about a year went well. For up to 7 days, if you bow your head or move around a bit quickly, you will have nosebleeds every time. But the joy of being out of the hospital is greater. There was no problem with the operation itself. However, a psychological downturn was inevitable. My face is swollen and my mouth feels tight. I cant say I want to eat a delicious meal. At this point, I lost my confidence and became depressed. Thanks to the support of my family, such as going out for a walk, making me laugh and cheering, I was able to get through it without difficulty. I had some headaches because it was time to slowly take off the painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by the hospital. The feeling of pressure in the mouth intensifies throughout the day. Also, the nose is swollen and stuffy like sinusitis, and I heard the sound of water in my ears, but this soon passed. Whether its a wafer or a splint, Im wearing a plate and a rubber band that holds the occlusion. If you gargle for up to 11 days, will your sputum be mixed with a lot of nosebleeds? A runny nose? Gargling with water frequently, frequently cleaning with a toothbrush (I used a soft Curaden surgical toothbrush, CS1006 toothbrush with a small head, and Daiso tongue cleaner because the toothbrush I received from the hospital was too hard and large) and water, and hexamedin Dilute 1:1 in water and gargle 3 times a day. At home, there is a water pick (mouth irrigator) that connects to the washbasin to control the water pressure. The swelling started to go down a little. The chin has been reduced. As the swelling subsided and the stuffy nose naturally decreased, I am no longer worried. Slowly, I was able to fall asleep close to lying down. Remove a pair of rubber bands when eating. At that time, I am sloppy, but I can speak to the extent that the other person can understand it anyway. I didnt talk much, but it was nice to be able to talk anyway. It is now day 16. The swelling continues to go down, and the original version is slowly showing, but it doesnt go down as much as I want. Do you know the picture of a dog bitten by a snake? that much. It will take more than two months for the swelling to go away anyway, so Im living comfortably. I didnt do it because cold compresses said that it had little effect (psychological satisfaction that the effect did something? haha). Everything else is fine, but if you laugh out loud, maybe because of the seams, the inside of your upper cheeks are going to die! But I laughed anyway, and now its a bit dull. No matter how far the mouth opens, I just tried it and one finger goes in even though it is fixed with a rubber band on the molar side. I had diarrhea when I ate a New Care-oriented meal, so I put finely ground carrots and beef in the rice and eat it together. For snacks, I occasionally ate pudding, scrambled eggs, or soft, lean ice cream. It is difficult to judge the result of the surgery with a swollen face like dumplings, but you can feel it when the swelling is gone, but I like it. you are doing Anyway, I hope all goes well. It is difficult to judge the result of the surgery with a swollen face like dumplings, but you can feel it when the swelling is gone, but I like it. you are doing Anyway, I hope all goes well. It is difficult to judge the result of the surgery with a swollen face like dumplings, but you can feel it when the swelling is gone, but I like it. you are doing Anyway, I hope all goes well.
Written by
App

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 12
지별 2022-03-02 (수) 22:00 2 Years ago Address
a자두123 2022-03-02 (수) 22:17 2 Years ago Address
로케트33 2022-03-03 (목) 22:22 2 Years ago Address
아쌍 2022-03-04 (금) 21:35 2 Years ago Address
삭힌호어 2022-03-05 (토) 03:03 2 Years ago Address
소연을말해봐 2022-03-07 (월) 16:29 2 Years ago Address
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
블랙마요 2022-03-15 (화) 04:10 2 Years ago Address

GlaDos Writer 2022-04-03 (일) 03:06 2 Years ago Address
만데이 2022-03-16 (수) 13:11 2 Years ago Address