Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
12 만원
Days
365 days

After thinking about it for 10 years, I got double jaw surgery. Ever since I was young, I've heard people around me say, "If you just fix your chin, you'll look prettier." It wasn't a very severe case of the protruding chin, but with a long face and a witch's chin, he looked fierce and always tired. As I got older, I lost some fat on my face, so it looked more prominent, and my self-esteem continued to decline. Since I lived with a long face until now, I want to live the rest of my life with a short face! After thinking about it, I consulted at the hospital and decided on surgery without hesitation. I think the only criterion for choosing a hospital was whether or not the doctor was a competent doctor. So I chose a place called Waigugang!! I had the surgery in December 2022 and it's already been a year since the surgery. It's been a difficult 3 months right after the surgery? Now that the adaptation period is over, time has passed . I can't remember what I looked like before the surgery. As I mentioned in the last review, I'm forgetting that my face looks like it used to be lol. It's all thanks to the doctor who did the surgery so naturally, as expected. Experience and age cannot be ignored. Conclusion: First of all, I am 100% satisfied after surgery. If you are considering surgery, I think it would be better to have it done when you are at least one year younger! I think the recovery will be faster and less risky. Currently, my recovery seems to have regained all sensation in my skin, but the teeth and gums in my mouth will likely take a little longer. It doesn't interfere with my daily life, so it's not an inconvenience! As double jaw surgery is not an easy surgery, cost is important when seeking consultation, but I think it will be helpful to find out who the surgeon is and what his skills are!

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 5
예뻐지고싶다히 2024-01-08 (월) 11:39 5 Months ago Address
소오라아 2024-01-16 (화) 07:25 5 Months ago Address
솔우솔 2024-01-21 (일) 11:52 5 Months ago Address
ylyss 2024-01-25 (목) 02:14 5 Months ago Address
휘낭 2024-04-17 (수) 18:55 2 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List