Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List
[Double Jaw]

I had double jaw because of malocclusion and asymmetry.

하웡몬 2024-01-02 (화) 15:58 5 Months ago 1316
Dr.
최영준교수님
Hospital
중앙대학교병원
Price
1800 만원
Days
800 days
I couldn't speak until I was in high school, but due to malocclusion, as I became an adult, my mouth became more protruding... I went to a university hospital for correction, and they asked about malocclusion and asymmetry, and they told me that this was a condition that required double jaw correction, so I had double jaw correction. Pre-surgical correction 1 Year - Orthognathic surgery - I had 1 year of post-surgery correction, so I think it's been a little over 3 years since I had double jaw surgery (actually, I don't really remember... hahaha). I had surgery from Professor Youngjun Choi (He has good experience and good reviews, so I didn't go anywhere else and just stayed here.) I went..) At the time, I only focused on function and asymmetry, so I didn't spend much on beauty (thinking about it now, it's a bit disappointing.) I 'm living with satisfaction because it made me look natural and pretty. I don't think I had any pain after the surgery, and I couldn't breathe through my nose for a few days after the surgery. Was it a little difficult? And I felt weak because I hadn't eaten well for a while... Other than this, I think everything was fine. Since it's a university hospital, safety comes first, and they seem to listen to everything as much as possible when I talk about cosmetic aspects. I don't know if it's just me, but I don't know if it's just me who is disappointed, but when I correct it after surgery, I think safety comes first. This doesn't work, so it looks a bit ugly because of the braces?.. haha ​​I'm on the thin side, so I don't think there's any sagging, but it seems like it shows right away if I gain a little weight..? So, I think I need to exercise hard and manage my diet for the rest of my life . Still, I’m satisfied because it looks prettier haha.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 1
파인애플0227 2024-01-16 (화) 04:48 5 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List