Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
It's been 12 years since I had braces, and I had them done when I was 14 years old. First of all, there were two problems when I received counseling. The occlusion was also correct, but the lower jaw was generally receding backwards, and the arches of both the upper and lower jaw were very narrow. At first, I was planning to go for orthodontic treatment by removing four teeth, two from each of the upper and lower premolars. However, the lower jaw changed from 2 premolars to 1 front tooth, saying that even if 2 premolars were removed, there would not be room for 4 front teeth and 2 canines. I think they made that decision because it was more of a problem with the front teeth being crowded rather than a problem with the lower teeth protruding. I didn't get an accurate explanation :( So now I only have three lower front teeth. It's not aesthetically awkward or functionally problematic, but I personally think it may have caused asymmetry in the development of the temporomandibular joint in the future. (Of course, this is just my guess.) I've been wearing braces for 12 years, and other than breaking them every 2-3 years, I don't know if it helps, but it's been quite a while . .

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 1
말코손바닥사슴 2021-09-14 (화) 21:12 2 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List