Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List

Tooth extraction orthodontic review (please read!)

듀듀융ㅇㅇ 2021-08-19 (목) 01:24 2 Years ago 1344
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Even though it is a local area, I had orthodontic treatment (4 teeth extracted) at the most famous orthodontic clinic that has gone through word of mouth (this is a place that everyone around me who has had orthodontic treatment unconditionally recommends + the orthodontic consultation alone took over two months) I don't have a protruding mouth and I have rabbit teeth? It was at the same level, but I heard that braces would make you look prettier, so I started braces without thinking. The dentist also recommended tooth extraction rather than non-extraction. Before braces, I heard a lot of people say that my lips were thick and pretty, but after braces, they became lumpy, my nasolabial folds looked severe, and my lower lip was too thick. Is your chin visible when you go in? That's the situation. After orthodontic treatment, I consulted with a dentist, and the strange answer I got was that my lower lip was retracted and my chin was protruding, so it fit Western beauty standards. Be sure to look into orthodontic treatment carefully before doing so. In particular, For orthodontic treatment, visit several dentists and receive consultations! My gums have also become very weak.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 4
잡는다잉 2021-08-19 (목) 12:04 2 Years ago Address
안녕한지 2021-08-20 (금) 18:28 2 Years ago Address
뉴뉴유 2021-08-20 (금) 23:38 2 Years ago Address
이쥬밥 2023-10-29 (일) 09:19 8 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List