Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List
[Double Jaw]

Malocclusion + misaligned chin + facial asymmetry = double jaw completed!

lIIIllI 2024-02-27 (화) 09:46 4 Months ago 1635
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I have severe malocclusion, misaligned chin, and facial asymmetry, so I couldn't smile brightly when taking pictures and was reluctant to take pictures of my profile...ㅠ When I went to several dentists, they told me that I would need orthodontics and double jaw surgery after growth was over, so I had orthodontic treatment for nearly two years. Later, in early August of last year, I had double jaw surgery and two types of square jaw contouring done at Waigugang Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental Clinic!! Recently, I visited the hospital for my 6th month~! Now it seems like all the swelling has gone down and I don't have any discomfort! I went to the hospital, took pictures, and had a brief interview with the director. He said I was completely healed and that everything went well, which made me feel at ease. Everyone I met after a long time said I did a great job, and some people even said they didn't even know I had surgery because it looked so natural, so I'm very satisfied. Haha these days, I'm actively working out, and I thought what would happen if my physical strength deteriorated after the surgery, but after working out for just a month or two, my physical condition is back to what it was before! Also, while playing soccer, I bumped into people and got hit by a ball, but it didn't bother me at all haha. And I thought I looked better on the outside, so I started to take care of myself more and more, and it seems like a virtuous cycle is happening haha. The day of surgery was the day when I was truly healed. I was wondering if it would come, but it came faster than I expected and I am having a very happy day.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 10
아뚜화남뚜 2024-02-27 (화) 12:55 4 Months ago Address
이쁜얼굴을원해 2024-02-27 (화) 13:08 4 Months ago Address
대한민국주민 2024-02-27 (화) 13:50 4 Months ago Address
페르소나5 2024-02-27 (화) 14:37 4 Months ago Address
별빛노랑 2024-02-27 (화) 14:42 4 Months ago Address
eh**** 2024-02-29 (목) 03:39 3 Months ago Address
김김킴 2024-03-01 (금) 17:37 3 Months ago Address
찻차 2024-03-04 (월) 12:41 3 Months ago Address
성존예사 2024-03-07 (목) 22:11 3 Months ago Address
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지