Hospital
선치과병원
하기 전에 토끼 이빨임 사진으론 잘 안보이긴 함ㅜㅜ

<하기 전에 토끼 이빨임 사진으론 잘 안보이긴 함ㅜㅜ>

교정기 떼자마자 찍은건데 엄청 가지런해짐

<교정기 떼자마자 찍은건데 엄청 가지런해짐>

정색하는 사진인데 입꼬리 올라가 있음

<정색하는 사진인데 입꼬리 올라가 있음>

As for the photos... I didn't think I would use something like this, so I didn't take any, so I didn't have any photos to bring. If I find a suitable photo later, I'll edit it and post it! First of all, I had quite... rabbit teeth... well... celebrity Suzy also had rabbit teeth so she was cute and pretty, but I wasn't like that. I was a bit like a nutria;;;; So, I was trying to get braces, but since the problem is only with my two front teeth, I thought, wouldn’t it be okay to just get those corrected? I tried, but yes... it wasn't. So I went to the hospital and got all kinds of CT scans and compared the images. First of all, the biggest problem I had was that my front teeth were large and had some malocclusion (I couldn't get rid of them), so I had a total of 4 upper and lower teeth that I didn't use very often. I extracted my dog ​​and started orthodontic treatment... In addition, I also had my wisdom teeth extracted, so I suddenly became a person with 8 teeth missing . Do I really need to have my teeth extracted?? yes. If you have big teeth like me but no space for them, you have two options. One is to pull the tooth out to make room for it and correct it. The second is to correct it by inserting screws into the palate bone and lower jaw bone. I decided to pull the tooth out instead. I thought putting in screws would be very painful since it involves piercing raw flesh and bone... But pulling teeth and straightening them was also very painful (the person who puts in screws is amazing). Over the next two years, other teeth moved little by little into the empty space where the teeth were extracted. In the end, it all comes together! Good proofreading too!! First of all, the personal advantages are... malocclusion is gone, so I can cut my teeth, I don't grind my teeth, my mouth is always open due to protruding front teeth, but I can close my mouth well, and the biggest thing is, everyone, don't get surgery on the corners of your mouth, just correct them. Really, I am. What is that dog? I heard a lot that he looked like a bulldog, but after getting braces, I got a lot of compliments on how pretty my lips were. It's not a lie, but the corners of his mouth are just turned up? Normally, people's mouth corners are raised, but it looks like that because our lower jaw is not normal;;; (Extremely my opinion) If you try braces and the corners of your mouth don't go up, then you should have surgery on the corners of your mouth or fillers... Try getting the braces done for real. It really makes a difference in the person's impression. And even though I had a completely flat chin, I got a chin too!! First, do this before adding filler.. Get an orthodontic consultation at the same time. In my case, the area under my nose has completely changed. It feels like I just replaced the lower crown with someone else . The downside is that my teeth hurt every day for two years (I may be unable to grind my teeth because it hurts so much). I always feel like my teeth are being pulled and it hurts a lot, but every time I eat something, my braces get stuck. I have to brush my teeth very often. I used a transparent color(?) that makes the railroad track less visible. It's definitely less visible, but if I eat the red one, it doesn't work.... I have to brush my teeth more often. I have to go to the hospital often to have my braces tightened once a month... And it's very dirty. They give you a bunch of yellow rubber bands, but you have to put them on the braces and tighten them even more. Of course? The pain doubles and the wire keeps tearing the flesh inside my mouth. I feel like a fish with a fishing hook in my mouth (the wire is connected to my teeth, and as the teeth slowly return to their original positions, the wire is pushed back little by little. Then, I go to the hospital and get the wire that pops out. When I cut it out, the wire sticks out until I go to the hospital, so it gets caught in the skin and tears) But overall, I'm satisfied with it, so it's good. And just in case... There's something called a tooth retainer that you wear after braces and when you sleep or go about your daily life. It looks like dentures. That... you really need to wear it well. In fact, I didn't do it properly after orthodontic treatment, so my teeth gaped... ^^ I went to the doctor and told him, and he told me to wear it properly from the beginning of braces if I didn't want to have to do it again... Anyway, there were a lot of things I wanted to say about braces, and there was a place like this. I'm going to say this with peace of mind... Thank you for reading.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 6
보라돌이2020 2024-02-01 (목) 16:44 4 Months ago Address
재애내ㅐ재재재ㅐㅈ 2024-02-02 (금) 14:40 4 Months ago Address
김김킴 2024-02-03 (토) 00:52 4 Months ago Address
mint89 2024-02-03 (토) 23:08 4 Months ago Address
성존예사 2024-03-07 (목) 22:24 3 Months ago Address
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
1721 2024-05-04 (토) 20:26 1 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List