Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List
[Orthodontics]

I have orthodontic extractions, so the side of my nose is off.

눈이마카롱 2023-03-30 (목) 06:56 1 Years ago 3731
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I got 4 out. Edited in Suwon. Begins at 25 and ends at 27. I had no doubts because I was the director who had been in the same place for a long time. Since it was an ambiguous case, I decided to try it first and decide whether to use non-extraction or extraction. After aligning all my teeth, they protruded so much that I thought it would be better to take them out, so I turned them to my feet. I can't make it go in or come out exactly as much as I want hahaha I have to choose between a protruding mouth or a retracted   mouth . stands out a lot. It went in a lot more than I thought. And there is a vertical crease on the top of the lip. Jeop... It looks like a sale. After doing it, the reaction of the people around me was not to the extent that it was good. My teeth are straight~~ Is it this much? After all, if you do correction, your lips will be dry..? Yes... It was like this hahaha I got one and gave one away.. Before correction If you don't have a severe protrusion like Kim Yuna or Nam Joo-hyuk or severe crooked teeth like Jung Jun-ha, I 'll let you know that there are cases like mine!! When consulting, you need to know what kind of case you are in. Still, I think I did better! I'm aging rather than crooked teeth...! I think I was going to do it someday anyway haha ​​I thought about it for a long time..

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 7
서윤초이 2023-03-31 (금) 20:13 1 Years ago Address
루룽띠띠 2023-04-04 (화) 09:01 1 Years ago Address

눈이마카롱 Writer 2023-04-04 (화) 10:46 1 Years ago Address
말랑씽 2023-04-06 (목) 11:22 1 Years ago Address
썽썽썽썽 2023-04-10 (월) 12:22 1 Years ago Address
느티느티 2023-04-13 (목) 22:58 1 Years ago Address
체리마리 2024-04-13 (토) 07:05 2 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List