Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List

Deep fat removal is annoying

우뢍로ㅓㅇ 2019-06-08 (토) 09:43 5 Years ago 13345
Please read my previous post and this one.   I thought it couldn't go on like this, so I thought I should get deep buccal fat removal surgery and come up with a plan. They told me to come back when I've made up my mind and that they'd do fat grafting. But it was so unfair. My nasolabial folds, which were already bad, were made even deeper, and they made it look like my teeth were protruding even though they weren't, and it became the shape of a monkey's mouth, and my cheeks weren't necessarily turned at a 45 degree angle, but were visible even when looking straight ahead, and needless to say, my cheeks and skin that were once plump have lost their elasticity and have turned into deflated balloons. And after deep buccal fat removal, my cheeks sagged and the flesh drooped down to my chin, making my face a pentagon? Hexagonal face shape. And would fat grafting be the end of it? I can see that it'll get worse and lose elasticity as I age. It was so unfair that I thought I had to go and take some action. And I went and consulted with the doctor, but I only had cosmetic side effects, and it's not like my mouth can't move or I can't eat or anything, but I did have cosmetic side effects, so they kept trying to brainwash me by saying that it's not their fault and that it's much better than before ㅋㅋ My cheekbones aren't that bad, and it was just slightly visible because of my forehead, but I had original cheekbones. And when I told them that my buccal fat was sagging, they said that's absolutely not possible ㅋㅋ Deep buccal fat isn't a surgery that causes sagging. So did my skin suddenly start sagging overnight? ㅋㅋ Did a ghost come and go? Asymmetry was there originally. No, I know best that asymmetry was there originally. But even without that, the severe asymmetry is made into a real disability, so even if I tell them, they absolutely won't admit it. Who did this with the wrinkles on their nasolabial folds and the uneven cheeks? And why are they telling me that they're going to do liposuction on their chin? So when I said that it would make my face sag, they said that's not true and that it doesn't sag ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They keep lying at the end of their sentences, I'm really mad and speechless, and when I said that people said I looked old and presbyopic, they said that people suddenly lose weight and that's what they say when they lose weight... No, it felt like I gained weight and became as skinny as a skeleton, so that's why they said that.. They really didn't admit that they did anything wrong. They said that they've had deep cheek fat removal surgery for 10 years and never had a complaint like mine ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I heard that, all I could think was that they were shocked ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't even remember how many side effects I've seen from deep cheek fat removal, but I was so angry that they were doing business so shamelessly. I was the one who suffered, but they didn't admit to that damage. There is a victim, but no perpetrator ㅋㅋ They said that I wasn't that bad, why are you deciding that for yourself? And they kept saying things like "look at it objectively." How can plastic surgery be objective? Shouldn't it be viewed subjectively? I really wanted to die, and my expression wasn't good and I was nervous, so if the doctor didn't like it, he said that there was a lawyer from the legal department of our hospital, so he told me to go ahead and do it, lol. But he said that we didn't want to blush and that he told me to talk to the head of the counseling room, so I held back and met the head of the counseling room. He told me that he also got wrinkles on his forehead after getting braces and that he regretted it so much, but what should I do? He said that I should take responsibility for what I've already done. He dissed me, lol. He told me to listen to him, lol. And I felt like all he'd do was curse at me. And he told me that I would have regretted it if I hadn't gotten the surgery, lol. Even if I went on a diet, my body would have bulged like a bulldog and I would have been stressed, lol. He said that I should have done it anyway. And he said that I didn't have to get fat grafting done, but since the director said he'd do it, he'd do it when I wanted to, lol. What the heck is he talking about? And he said that if I didn't like it, he'd give me a refund. And the refund wasn't even 600,000 won (the money I paid initially), so I had to get 400,000 won. They said lol, after deducting the actual cost lol. So I said, "In that case, it's better to get fat grafting" and they said let's write a consent form so I said I'd come next time and write it and came out and cried a lot.. The moment I agreed, I was the only one being treated badly and I'm 24 years old so I was at a loss.. Oh right and they said the reason I'm stressed out isn't because of the buccal fat removal. They said it was bad originally so they're talking like this. Am I an idiot? Doesn't someone who looks in the mirror all the time not know the changes? I was so wronged and suffocated that I couldn't speak.. And I thought there really were such shameless people who told me that if I kept doing lifting management and things like that, I would be fine.. And they said that if I go on a diet, my sagging and saggy face could occur. They clearly told me before I got it that if I went on a diet after getting deep buccal fat removal, there would be a synergistic effect. ㅋㅋ But they said I shouldn't go on a diet now. ㅋㅋㅋ They said I shouldn't get meridians either. They said my face fat could fall out even more.. Is this a joke? The people at that hospital really told me that I was too sensitive. They said that it wasn't because of deep buccal fat removal. They said that my sagging face and saggy face were caused by the deep buccal fat removal. I really wanted to kill them.. Before I went to the hospital, I had given up because time had passed and now I really didn't have any feelings. If the hospital had just understood my feelings and said things that were really good for me, I wouldn't have held a grudge and would have just gotten fat grafting once and, as time passed, gone to another place that was good at it and spent the rest of my life getting fat grafting, lifting, and so on. I thought I had to live, but when it came out like that, I really wanted to die. It felt like my world was collapsing. I knew I would lose if I took it to court anyway. There would only be cosmetic side effects. But the moment I felt that they didn't understand my patients' feelings like that, I really broke down. I really want to die. I wish I could just sleep without opening my eyes and disappear for the rest of my life. I start the day with self-reproach and end it with self-reproach. My self-esteem has already hit rock bottom, I don't have even 0.1% of motivation and passion, and I don't want to travel, meet people, go shopping, or do any of those things in my life... I really feel like I have to die to end this pain. Is it possible to live like this for the rest of my life..? I don't want to get fat grafting there, and I don't want to get a refund, but I'm in a dilemma of what to do.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 13
얼굴아그만내려가 2019-06-08 (토) 15:45 5 Years ago Address
전 글도 읽었던사람 입니다 ...늘어진살은 돌아오기 힘들거에요 그병원 죽이고싶게 밉겠지만 다시 살아갈길 찾으시려면 거기서 해준다는거 최대한 보상받고 정말 자포자기로 너죽고나죽자 하실거면 계속 괴롭히는수밖에 없어요 전쟁인거죠...그래도 살 방법을 찾고싶으시면 지방이식이든 리프팅이든 해보시고 아직 너무 어린 나이시지만 진짜 해결책 없을땐 거상도 생각해보세요 대신 잘 알아보고 병원 잘골라서요
치즈빙수 2019-06-09 (일) 15:03 5 Years ago Address
시간이 해결해주더라구요ㅜㅜ
일단 진정하시고 해결책찾아봐요같이..
우울한생각만하면 더우울해져요
전 코망하고 거울안본거같아요
스카루닥스 2019-06-10 (월) 02:52 5 Years ago Address
.... 근데 부산은 의료사고 정말 많네요..
금산해 2019-06-10 (월) 10:39 5 Years ago Address
쉽지 않으시네요....
그래도 힘내세요!!!!
히루종징 2019-06-10 (월) 15:17 5 Years ago Address
전글도 읽어엇는데ㅠ
일단 마음주터 잘 추스리시고 좋은결과 잇기를 바래요!
아란치니 2019-06-19 (수) 21:50 5 Years ago Address
마음이 너무 아프네요ㅠㅜ
도누비 2019-06-28 (금) 00:39 5 Years ago Address
아 쓰니님 맘이 여기까지 느껴지는것같네여..
저도 실패한경험이 있는사람으로서
그래도 일케 당당하게 말하는 님이 대단하네여
어릴때 그래서 머라 제대로 말도 못했거든여 안그래도 소심한데 어리기까지 했으니..

최대한 보상 다 받고 첫번째 댓 님 말처럼 전쟁치르셔서 이기세여!
전쟁은 승리자만 기억합니다!
예뻐질고야 2020-04-03 (금) 03:06 4 Years ago Address
혹시 병원이 어디신가요 그병원 믿거하게요 댓글주시면 저두 지방이식잘하는데알려드릴게요
룰루랄라랄 2021-05-28 (금) 18:38 3 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

우뢍로ㅓㅇ Writer 2021-12-05 (일) 00:57 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
윤진원 2022-04-02 (토) 20:05 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
나리니 2022-09-28 (수) 09:52 1 Years ago Address
안녕하세요ㅠㅠ혹시 지금은 어떠신가요?