Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List
[Double Jaw]

A story about correction failure -> front jaw surgery -> double jaw surgery in the end,,

쿠쿠몽 2024-08-01 (목) 16:31 1 Months ago 1807
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
수술 전

<수술 전>

수술 전

<수술 전>

수술 후

<수술 후 >

수술 후

<수술 후>

수술 후

<수술 후>

This is a 3-month review after having double jaw + 2 types of contouring (square jaw and chin tip reoperation) done at Waigugang on April 16th! During the first month after orthognathic surgery, there was a period of intermaxillary fixation, so I couldn't eat well, the swelling was severe, and I couldn't speak well, so daily life was very difficult and difficult, but as time went by, in the second month, the intermaxillary fixation was released, and I was able to eat relatively freely and speak. Now that I was able to do it, I felt energized and able to carry on with my daily life! I'm now in my 3rd month of orthodontic treatment, and the swelling has gone down a lot and I can speak better, but the lower part still feels unnatural. I'm receiving orthodontic treatment every month, but it's still difficult and hurts every time I see the inner molars, so I'll report to the doctor. It hurt a lot for about a week, so I'm getting used to it ㅜㅜ Since I was young, I've had a really complicated jaw and had braces to make up for it, but then I realized the limitations of braces and the dentist said there was no way to do braces anymore . After meeting him, he said that his facial expression became softer and that he looked younger. Every time I hear that, I think that I did a good job of getting double jaw. Also, before getting double jaw, I thought that double jaw was a last resort and I should try something else, so I had noble surgery and front jaw surgery, and in the end, I got double jaw surgery. I felt that it was the answer. And every time I look in the mirror, I feel like I've gotten a lot younger. I'm adjusting my occlusion, but as I feel that my occlusion is becoming normal, I think I should have done it sooner! Haha. Those who have malocclusion and are worried about orthognathic surgery because it is a major surgery. I recommend that you do not go back the other way after having your teeth corrected like I did, but go the correct way called orthognathic .

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 1
plasticpig… 2024-08-10 (토) 18:41 1 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List