Dr.
유남현
Hospital
이바르게치과교정과치과의원
Price
460 만원
Days
780 days

When selling, there are about 5 places sold near Cheonan Terminal, places that are difficult to make reservations due to poor specifications or too high population density, places that are too cheap, places that have additional costs periodically rather than lump sum payment, places where machines or hospitals look poor, and places that are strange. I trusted my intuition and filtered out places like that, even though they tend to be a bit more expensive, so I chose this place. The mouth space is small due to the protruding mouth, but the teeth are large in size, so after extraction of 4 healthy teeth to create space (if the teeth are not extracted, the mouth will be damaged). It sticks out more (I can't help it) I pulled the whole thing back to make room for the teeth. I also had my wisdom teeth extracted later. It was a burden on money, so I decided to go with the cheapest one. I started with an estimate of 2 years and it took 3 years to finish. As expected, the orthodontic clinic is where I live. To a place close to ! In the beginning, I definitely had to go twice a month for any reason. Service: Always friendly and kind. Reservation: It was a good hospital with good employee benefits that covered all public holidays, so it was a bit difficult to make a reservation on my day off. Result: I couldn't figure out if one side of my body kept opening up. I'm living there because I don't have it, but I plan to talk about it when I go to the hospital. Overall review: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 8
이기상 2022-01-09 (일) 11:50 2 Years ago Address

졸린어피치 Writer 2022-01-09 (일) 19:48 2 Years ago Address
절단교합인 2022-01-09 (일) 17:42 2 Years ago Address
그거시알고싶다 2022-01-09 (일) 17:43 2 Years ago Address
코작나아앙 2022-01-17 (월) 14:29 2 Years ago Address
알미게 2022-01-25 (화) 18:56 2 Years ago Address
미생 2022-02-14 (월) 01:36 2 Years ago Address
한흔훈 2022-04-07 (목) 12:12 2 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List