Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
The protruding mouth was a bit severe, so I had tooth extraction corrected (a total of 4 upper and lower teeth, up to the wisdom teeth). Before orthodontic condition, the protruding mouth, front teeth, straight teeth, extra teeth, etc. After correction, the protruding mouth went in, but some remained. The front teeth were almost straight, but this changed into a nice looking shape. dent disappears. It was originally scheduled for 2 years, but it was almost 4 years ago. (I keep paying the monthly treatment fee) For those who have a lot of protruding mouth and correct it, I recommend that you check how far it can be improved and do it. If you do it wrong, you may not get the results you want. + What will be the additional cost when the expected proofreading period is over It would be better to complete the proofreading before entering. Or, like me, you have to keep paying monthly treatment fees and pay more than 1 million won to the dentist.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 2
은하수미리내 2022-03-31 (목) 02:04 2 Years ago Address

파인애플123 Writer 2022-04-02 (토) 22:04 2 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List