Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I started braces after I turned 30. I wasn't a big fan of my mouth, and my upper front teeth were crooked, and my bottom teeth were crooked. When I said that life was surprisingly stressful, I spoke quietly, and I was jealous of these neat-looking people, so I started! First of all, it was really uncomfortable. After eating food and moving my teeth for about 6 months, I felt something heavy and uncomfortable. There was also quite a bit of pain, especially in the gums. Even if I went to the orthodontic doctor so often to get screws, my teeth started to yellow quickly due to the braces. Anyway, after 2 long years, I finished it. I think I'm most satisfied with the money I spent on it because it's only been corrected inside, top and bottom! You have to wear the device 24 hours a day other than meal times, but to be honest, it doesn't work well, so I only wear it when I sleep, so I have to take good care of it. Also, I don't have a lot in my mouth or my appearance changes much, and my teeth are very straight! If you are thinking about braces, do it when you are at least one year younger!

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 3
캉캉1212 2023-01-19 (목) 03:11 1 Years ago Address
이리이히이오앙 2023-01-25 (수) 15:02 1 Years ago Address
그린치 2023-01-28 (토) 21:49 1 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List