Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List

Apgujeong Station Faceline Plastic Surgery Review of double jaw surgery and pin removal chin advancement surgery

대전매너남 2020-03-20 (금) 18:19 4 Years ago 4167

I am a male. First of all, I had it done at Faceline Plastic Surgery Hospital near Apgujeong Station in Gangnam, Seoul. First of all, I  was very nervous before the surgery because I knew that double jaw surgery has many side effects and is a dangerous surgery. Now, 1 year and 7 months later, it went so well that I am grateful to the director. I think I made a good decision to go to this Faceline plastic surgery hospital. They said there is no CCTV in the operating room. Oh, so I asked if I could do surrogate surgery, and they said they would film it if I asked for it before the surgery if I wanted, so I just trusted them. First of all, what made me decide to have double jaw surgery? They say they had it done because they had a long face and facial asymmetry. It didn't have a perfect effect, but I still think it was a good job. Looking at the X-ray, the jawbone was shaved to balance the left and right sides well. First of all, double jaw surgery is often accompanied by orthodontic treatment in 90% of cases. That's why orthodontic treatment is necessary. I have to go to the hospital again. Faceline is also connected to an orthodontic clinic, so it's convenient because it's located in the same hospital building. And the doctor's skills are good, but other people say they drooled and were in a lot of pain after double jaw surgery. I didn't feel any pain at all, and I didn't even drool . On the first day of surgery, my face felt hot as if I had been burned. The nurse immediately gave me an injection of painkiller and it got better. Of course, it was difficult to breathe. Except for breathing, it didn't hurt at all because the doctor was so good. First, I had surgery twice . I had double jaw surgery, the second time was pin removal, and I had chin advancement surgery, which I couldn't do the first time I had double jaw surgery . After double jaw surgery, I lost sensation in my upper gums and palate. However, after 6 months, all feeling came back. And 3 weeks ago, I had surgery to remove the double jaw pins and my chin was advanced. This time, I felt the sensation was still there right after the surgery . I just feel like my senses have become dull. Others say they paid a high price of 230,000,000 Won to have double jaw surgery and chin augmentation at a university hospital, but there are reviews saying that even after more than 6 months, the sensation in the chin has not returned. This is why choosing a hospital is important. As for the rest, Please take a look at my

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 4
대전매너남 Writer 2020-03-24 (화) 13:13 4 Years ago Address

포르쉐2020202 2021-07-23 (금) 21:12 2 Years ago Address
이프온리 2021-09-25 (토) 10:12 2 Years ago Address
슁연 2022-01-12 (수) 18:52 2 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List