Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Maybe because they only see a lot of serious cases at the university hospital, my front teeth were slightly crooked, so they didn't recommend correction. On the contrary, I seriously opposed it. It costs a lot of money and it is not a case to be corrected, so why do it? Still, I was wondering what it would be like if I could move my mouth a little, so I've been getting it corrected at a general orthodontic department for 4 months. I was curious to see if there had been a change, so I asked to see a photo taken by the dentist in the past, and when I looked, I saw that the crooked front teeth had been corrected a lot! It's not perfect haha Also, it takes a total of 1 year and 6 months for non-extraction teeth, and they say it will go in by 2mm, but I feel like my nasolabial folds and philtrum have already become longer... I also feel like my mouth is slightly protruding because of the braces. This is temporary and I will do it later. Are you coming back? I'm a little anxious ㅠ But I have no regrets because I think I would have continued to regret it if I hadn't had braces.
Written by
App

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 2
이렇게맑은사람 2023-04-25 (화) 23:35 1 Years ago Address
꼬꾸마맛탱구리 2023-04-30 (일) 03:44 1 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List