Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List
[Double Jaw]

I am writing this to help with double jaw surgery (1 month after double jaw contouring)

지훈125 2024-08-26 (월) 22:17 1 Months ago 1433
Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
12 만원
Days
45 days

It's been a month since I had double jaw surgery and 3 types of contouring (cheekbone, square jaw, and front jaw) on July 10th. Since my recovery process has been smooth, I would like to share my review in case it will be helpful to those considering double jaw surgery. I wrote about my feelings before and after the surgery, what I needed to prepare, and the recovery process. Preparation before surgery I finished eating the day before the surgery and started fasting, and organized my supplies. The important thing at this time is to pack the basic supplies thoroughly. You should pack the sauce bottle I bought at Daiso, extra underwear, liquid food, angelica, and potassium supplements. It would be good to have a nutritious meal after the surgery . The day of the surgery (July 10th) When I arrived at the hospital on the morning of the surgery, my feelings were complicated, but my anticipation was even greater. While I was changing into my patient gown and preparing for the surgery, the nurses were kind to me, which made me feel at ease. Just lying down in the operating room, the surgery was over before I knew it. After the surgery, I was uncomfortable at first when I woke up from the anesthesia, but the nurses kept taking care of me, which was a great help.   The first day after the surgery (July 11) I had difficulty breathing on the first day after the surgery, so I had to focus on survival. There was a tube attached to my nose, and gauze and a blood tube in my mouth, so it was very difficult to breathe. However, the nurses at the hospital were really warm and helpful, and thanks to their help, I was able to gradually find stability. My mouth was dry and uncomfortable, but I was able to endure it by drinking water little by little. I was really full of survival instinct that day. The second day (July 12) On the second day, the hose and gauze were removed, and my breathing got much better. My breathing got much better after the nose hose and gauze were removed. The swelling also went down a little, and when I started walking around the hospital, my body felt much lighter. However, I was still careful with my movements, and ice packs and bandages helped a lot. Now, I could drink some water and try Newcare. The third day (July 13) On the third day, the third day after the surgery, my recovery improved noticeably. After the first two days of difficulty breathing, the nose hose and gauze were removed, and breathing became much easier. The swelling was still there, but I felt like I was gradually freed from the discomfort in my mouth. I managed the swelling by applying ice packs every day, and when I started taking light walks in the hospital, I felt my body getting better little by little. It was a great help. I continued to do light movements, Newcare, gargles, and other basic care throughout the day, and I gradually gained confidence. One week (July 17) After a week of surgery, things got much better. The swelling was still there, but my overall recovery seemed to be very fast. From that day on, I was able to start taking light walks at home, and conversations became a little easier. It was a little difficult to talk at first, but as my face became less tense, it became easier to talk. And when I looked in the mirror, I could see that the shape of my face was gradually stabilizing and the swelling was decreasing. I gained confidence in the speed of recovery, and I adapted to my daily life with a positive mindset. 10th day (July 20) After 10 days since the surgery, my recovery was noticeably better. Daily activities have become much easier, and I can go out and do light exercise without any burden. Although there are still bruises, they have improved a lot, and the overall feel of my face has become much more natural. At first, it was difficult to sleep well, but now I can find a comfortable position to sleep. I gained a lot of confidence at this stage. Week 2 (July 24) Two weeks after surgery, some discomfort and swelling still remain during the recovery process. The swelling in my face has gone down a lot, but some of it still remains, so there is some pressure or discomfort. The swelling was especially noticeable when I woke up in the morning. However, I felt that the swelling was gradually decreasing as the day went by. I still ate some soft foods or liquid foods, and I was still careful about long-term activities. My face felt somewhat numb, and I felt slight pain occasionally, but overall, I felt that the recovery was accelerating. The most important thing at this point was consistent management and patience. It was good to continue to practice ice packs, gargles, and the methods the director advised to help with recovery. The follow-up care and consultation at the hospital were also very helpful. At first, the swelling was severe and it was difficult to speak, but now I am almost completely recovered. The swelling has almost disappeared, the pain has also decreased a lot, and although there is still some swelling in the morning, there is no problem with my daily activities. I can now eat regular food. At first, I only ate soft foods, but now I have no problem eating any food except meat or rice cakes. I am continuing to take nutritional supplements to help with my recovery. I can now do my daily activities, go out, and do light exercise with ease. My conversation has become much more natural, and my awkward pronunciation has almost disappeared. I am still doing hot compresses, and I think it is helping with the swelling management. The follow-up care and consultation at the hospital were especially helpful. The reason I recommend Waigugang Dental Clinic is because the hospital's clean environment, professional medical services, and concise consultations made the post-surgery recovery process very smooth. In particular, thanks to the meticulous treatment and experience of Director Lee Seok-jae, I was able to focus on recovery with peace of mind. I am very satisfied with the follow-up care and advice provided by the hospital, and I strongly recommend it to those who are considering double jaw surgery in the future.
Written by
App

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 2
시웅 2024-08-27 (화) 21:19 1 Months ago Address
김김킴 2024-08-28 (수) 20:02 1 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List