Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Hello, it has already been 8 years since I had double jaw surgery. I also received a lot of comfort and help from reading so many reviews while preparing for surgery and recovering... but I'm finally writing a review. First, I underwent correction and double jaw surgery for malocclusion. It's been so long that all the doctors at the hospital I worked at have changed. So I don’t think I can tell you the name of the hospital or the teacher. First of all, the biggest difference after orthognathic surgery is that the jaw is retracted, so food digestion is easier, and the occlusion is correct in appearance, which is good. (But it doesn't make me prettier... I'm in trouble!) LOL Anyway, in exchange for these positive changes, I also lost something. First of all, sagging skin... I think this is inevitably related to double jaw surgery. My pores are stretched vertically and there is something hanging at the corner of my mouth like a bulldog. So I'm lifting regularly. Also, the nerves from my right chin to the center of my cheek are less active, so when I'm tired, it's heavy, sometimes I feel a tingling sensation, and I don't know what's going on... This is the first time I've mentioned this to my teacher, and he said it's because I haven't been drinking in a while, so it passed, but 8 years have passed. Even now I can't recover haha. Now I'm just giving up. It was a surgery where I lost as much as I gained. I was young and didn't know much at the time, so I just went to the hospital recommended by my dentist. Everyone, please do your research carefully haha.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 8
몬나니우러요 2022-07-28 (목) 02:46 1 Years ago Address
블루베링 2022-07-28 (목) 17:02 1 Years ago Address
아랑아리 2022-07-30 (토) 01:28 1 Years ago Address
tpdla 2022-07-30 (토) 19:16 1 Years ago Address
청포도톡톡 2022-08-05 (금) 18:24 1 Years ago Address
곰돌이co 2022-08-06 (토) 22:54 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇㄷㅇ 2022-08-23 (화) 11:44 1 Years ago Address
bobroth 2022-09-25 (일) 22:33 1 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List