Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

It's already been a month since orthodontic treatment was done!

슬2퍼 2016-03-14 (월) 15:39 8 Years ago 997
I started orthodontic treatment at Apgujeong Event Dentistry in January 2014 and removed the braces in January 2016. 2 years of braces have been completed... I was worried about hearing a lot of people saying that their teeth are handsome and weak with cavities, but now I'm completely satisfied! The reason I had my orthodontic treatment was because I had a bulging tooth, and I had a complex where I couldn't smile broadly because my lower teeth were not aligned properly. Now, anyone can see a straight and beautiful teeth. I am completely satisfied!! But if I go back 2 years ago and ask if I want to correct it, I won't... It was really hard... Event dentistry, the doctor in charge changed 3 times, the waiting time is long, it's not easy to change a reservation There is very little, so I think all I had to do was lie down and see the director. Right now, I'm using a retainer that puts on and takes off, but it's stuffy and uncomfortable, so I only sleep when I sleep. Originally, I was told to do it all the time except when eating and brushing my teeth, but when I went to the check-up, it was frustrating, so I told him to do it while sleeping. After the correction is over, my teeth are very yellow, so I'm thinking about whether I should do a self-whitening these days. Have any of you seen the effect of self-whitening...??

Comment 2
singfua 2016-03-19 (토) 16:48 8 Years ago Address
I heard that self-whitening has little effect, but,,,
수빈마미 2016-05-06 (금) 01:30 8 Years ago Address
It's a self-whitening tip~ I also corrected my teeth and had my teeth whitened, but should I say that my gums are a bit droopy? So, if you touch cold water, your teeth will also get cold_ㅠ
Prev  Next  List