Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

To be honest, I have a lot of complaints after orthodontic treatment.

SofiaWinte… 2016-01-14 (목) 09:28 8 Years ago 3202
A dentist in Bundang started orthodontic treatment at the end of 2007. 4 wisdom teeth, 4 orthodontic teeth, total 8 extractions. There are many chain stores in Seoul and other provinces, and it is a famous dentistry. In the middle of a year or so, I went abroad in early 2009 and plan to stay there for a year, so I thought it would be difficult to manage this abroad, so I removed all the orthodontic devices. After that, as soon as I came back to Korea, I paid an additional KRW 1 million and refitted the device. I made additional corrections for about a year and a half. I have a plan to live abroad again, so I hurriedly tightened it for the last few months, finished the correction, and removed the device. It's been about two and a half years in total. After the device was removed at the dentist, the lower teeth were fixed inside the teeth, but the upper teeth were never able to do it because of friction with the lower teeth. And there's that transparent thing. Why, you have to wear it on your teeth all day.. for 2 years; They gave me that and told me to do this all day every day, but honestly, how do you do that? I took it off and on every time I ate rice or snacks, and every time I drank a drink... In the end, I was exhausted and gave up after a few months. Then the upper teeth really start to protrude again in an instant. Now, the protrusion has progressed quite a bit, and the nasolabial folds have deepened again, and the gap between the upper teeth minus the orthodontic teeth has widened a lot. It was my choice not to continue using transparent aligners, so I can't blame the hospital. It's really annoying To be honest, every time I eat food, I often get foreign objects in the gaps. I don't know if I'm an idiot for what I should have asked for, or if the hospital was wrong. Eight teeth were pulled out, which has the effect of making my cheeks slimmer, but during orthodontic treatment, my molars hurt a lot, so I have cavities ...

Comment 13
이민정코 2016-01-14 (목) 10:53 8 Years ago Address
They said that the retainer is harder than the brace.

SofiaWinte… Writer 2016-01-14 (목) 14:45 8 Years ago Address
Seriously.. It's true that the retainer should also go into the orthodontic period, but I think the dentist made the policy to reduce the orthodontic period to two years or less. It sounds burdensome to say that you have to do it every 4-5 years from the beginning.. I think the other half of the 4-5 years of correction is left to the patients themselves. After you finish orthodontic treatment, ask them to do all the top and bottom fixtures on the inside of the teeth. please. As a maintenance device, you will never be able to do it 24 hours a day in 2 years.

이민정코 2016-01-14 (목) 15:29 8 Years ago Address
치아안쪽에 고정 장치하면 유지장치 안해도 되나요?! 저는 교정만 3년 걸린다는데 진짜 한숨나오네요ㅠㅠ

SofiaWinte… Writer 2016-01-14 (목) 17:52 8 Years ago Address
고정 장치 해주고 유지장치도 받았어요 꼭 하라면서 ㅠ 근데, 진짜 ... 유지장치는 무책임한 방법 같아요 ㅠ 현실적으로 분명히 유지 안되는거 치과에서도 다들 알거에요. 고정장치도 윗니는 안해주고 이 불편한 유지장치를 24시간을 2년동안이나 알아서 끼라는게 말이냐구요 ㅠㅠㅠ

이민정코 2016-01-14 (목) 18:18 8 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ그르게영 진짜 아프고 불편하고... 치아교정 쉽게생각하면 안될꺼같아요ㅠ
잭팟 2016-02-02 (화) 20:51 8 Years ago Address
수술이 아니라 교정인데도 불편한 점이 많군요ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

SofiaWinte… Writer 2016-02-16 (화) 06:52 8 Years ago Address
추후 관리는 어떻게 진행되는지도 충분히 상담을 하시고 시작하세요 ㅠ
그리고 어금니 충치 예방도 교정하는 내내 정말 신경 많이 쓰시구요ㅠㅠㅠ
마리쪼 2016-02-03 (수) 01:17 8 Years ago Address
유지장치는 평생하고있어야하나요??
나중에는 발치한부분이.돌아오는지...
저도 교정하고 볼살많이빠지고 갸름해졌는데 팔자주름 넘
심해졌ㅓ요ㅠㅠ

SofiaWinte… Writer 2016-02-16 (화) 06:50 8 Years ago Address
유지장치는 보통 2년간 24시간 끼고 있으라고 해요, 투명한거 뺐다 꼈다 하는거
그게 현실적으로 불가능합니다. 그래서 저는 몇달 하다 포기했구요.
아예 치아 안쪽에 부착해주는 고정장치는 아랫니에만 해줬어요. 그래서 아랫니는 비교적 교정된 채로 유지중이지만 윗니는 이미 돌출이 상당히 다시 진행이 됐어요, 발치한 부분을 교정하며서 다 매꾼건데 그부분이 당연히 다시 다 벌어졌어요. 물론 처음 치아 뺐을때 만큼은 아니지만 웃을때 보면 공간 벌어진게 육안으로 확연히 보입니다. ㅠ
피텔라 2016-03-03 (목) 20:10 8 Years ago Address
교정장치 안하면 어떻게 되나요? 이전 얼굴형이 더 좋아서 안할려고하는데
민쥽쥬 2016-03-06 (일) 21:32 8 Years ago Address
근데 왜 위쪽이를 안묶어주세요? 그거 꼭묶어야한다던데
강한23 2016-03-27 (일) 02:43 8 Years ago Address
병원들의 꼼수이죠;; 그래도 귀찮아도 꼭 해야해요;;
frugalbeau… 2016-07-26 (화) 20:49 8 Years ago Address
저기요 원래 교정이라는게 교정 자체도 중요하지만 어떻게 유지하느냐가 훨씬 중요해요 저도 교정 2년하고 투명유지장치 4년째 끼고있습니다... 저 역시 중간에 해외다녀와서 관리가 소홀해져 교합이 조금 틀어지긴 했지만 원래 결점없이 반듯한 치열은 얻기 어렵대요 이왕 교정하신거 아까우니까 유지장치 잘 끼셔요ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List