Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Square jaw + T-bone surgery for 3 and a half months

비잉핸썸 2016-05-26 (목) 13:28 8 Years ago 3897
It's been 3 and a half months since I had the surgery in Apgujeong in early February. The surgery seems to have gone well, and the nerves in my lower gums have almost come back a while ago, so I've had a good time. However, when I make the walnut wrinkles on my front chin, it feels a bit strange and the incision area inside my mouth is a bit tight. After undergoing surgery, it seems that the square jaw recovery is faster and has fewer side effects compared to other surgeries. However, since the T-shaped osteotomy involves cutting and assembling, it seems to be a high-risk surgery. I think it was a good thing that I left a lot of angle below the ear. I am a man. The effect is not dramatic. I lost weight and became a V-line, to this extent. When I compare before and after photos, I think I've changed a lot, but most of my acquaintances don't recognize me. I thought about getting a clown, but I didn't because I was worried about my cheeks sagging. It was a good choice because I didn't have to worry and it saved me money.

Comment 4
슨규 2016-05-30 (월) 20:09 8 Years ago Address
It's been 3 weeks since I had surgery on my chin, and it still hurts. Did you have any pain?
브이라인페이스 2016-06-13 (월) 16:43 8 Years ago Address
저는 무서워서 망설이고 있는데 대단하시네요
키쿠키 2016-07-25 (월) 18:14 8 Years ago Address
하잘되신것같아서보기좋네요..저도계획중인데잘됐으면좋겠어요ㅠㅠ
fffoo242 2016-10-26 (수) 17:08 7 Years ago Address
저두 아직 통증이 많네요 ㅠㅠ

아픈건 없어지셨나요?
Prev  Next  List