Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

We are posting reviews of each plastic surgery... Cheer up, everyone!

6sigma 2013-05-14 (화) 18:00 11 Years ago 3719
Hello, this is 6sigma to greet you again after a long time! I was active last quarter, but I took a break for a while due to personal circumstances, and finally resumed my activities again. First of all, my plan for the future is to intensively explore plastic surgery clinics in the Gangnam area and leave reliable reviews for you, and from now on, I would like to review the actual surgical reviews of myself and people around me. Also, those who are experiencing side effects or those who have a lot of thoughts about side effects... I also lived in pain for the past time due to side effects, so now I'm going through it in a small space so that plastic surgery can take root in our society with conscience and truth, not lies. We will provide you with all the information we know . Also, all content is public. I am a person who is engaged in a completely different profession from those who pursue special interests or are suspected of being brokers ... I hope that many people will be able to help . We will write about information and analysis results about hospitals one by one every day . Gathering for people with pain I wish you the endless development of seongyesa. thank you

Comment 3
파랑 2014-03-18 (화) 17:23 10 Years ago Address

윤곽예정인데 병원 정보 좀 부탁드려요.

널판지부엉이 2015-09-30 (수) 21:22 8 Years ago Address
광대예정인데 정보부탁드려여.
통나리 2016-04-27 (수) 15:48 8 Years ago Address
좋은 병원 많이 소개해 주세요~~ ^^
Prev  Next  List