like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Cheekbone surgery + T osteotomy 5 months later

바이올렛로즈 2013-03-27 (수) 07:34 11 Years ago 8903
Wow, time flies. It's already been 5 months. At first, I couldn't sleep, it was hard to get rid of gas in my stomach, and it was hard because there was a lot of phlegm in my throat, but now it still feels heavy and???????? One side has a bit more tingling feeling. I'm a little worried that one side may have less bones attached because I couldn't go to the hospital because I was overseas. Sagging cheeks that others say is a subtle thing that only I feel.. So far , it has n't come to the point where others recognize it . The cheekbones and side cheekbones matched the cheeks, giving a cute impression. I still have a stepped shape on my face. They say that if all of this falls out, others will have saggy cheeks, is that so? I'm in my 30s... I'm worried. Now, people look at me in my early to mid 20's. ^^ Originally, my cheeks are thick and elastic . ; The T osteotomy... it was so painful after the surgery... I 'm unsatisfied .. ^^ The length of the jaw is similar to the one before. More and more.. t osteotomy is similar to my previous chin, so no one knows if I had surgery ㅡ.ㅡ I really liked it in the first month..

Comment 2
meteor51 2013-06-18 (화) 02:15 11 Years ago Address
글쿤요... 티절골 생각했었는데...아프시다니...그냥..사각만 해야겠어요 ㅠ
쑤아1008 2018-04-25 (수) 13:27 6 Years ago Address
붓기 빠지는데 얼만큼 걸리셨나요?
Prev  Next  List