Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Square jaw for 3 days...swelling is going down...

퐝당 2012-10-15 (월) 23:37 11 Years ago 2804
Yesterday I was discharged from the hospital after having my blood hose removed.. I was really worried about my blood hose, but I didn't feel anything. There was no pain at all. It felt like my hair was coming out.. hehe On the way home, I bought porridge and ate it. The bandage was blue and I had to eat it to go in. The bandage covered my mouth so tightly. haha ​​ I ate the salted fish and soybean paste meat served at Bonjuk cut into small pieces My mouth was easier to open than I expected, so I ate it without any discomfort, except for a little spilling. I feel tired all the time, perhaps because I am weak or because my stomach is not full. I just slept a lot.. Today I woke up and went shopping at E-Mart. I walked around here and there on purpose. The swelling that had been increasing since yesterday has gone down a bit now. There is almost no pain, but if I feel a little stiff, I take a painkiller. ha I can feel everything else, but the area under my lip and my chin has not returned yet The swelling is going down slower on the left side than on the right... haha ​​Seeing my face tingling, I think it will come back soon. By the way... I thought that I would get better quickly if I ate good food, so today I replaced only rice with porridge and had regular side dishes. I ate fried eggs, kimchi, and everything else. Of course, I cut it little by little... I think the tooth strength is about 70-80% of the original. By the way... it's so hard for me to quit smoking, so I think I've been smoking about 5 a day since I got discharged from the hospital yesterday. Be sure to gargle after smoking. It may not be good, but I don't think there will be any major problems.. Anyway... I want the swelling to go down quickly. I have a feeling that it will start to fall off starting tomorrow~ㅎ

Comment 2
xenv 2012-11-12 (월) 04:01 11 Years ago Address
ㅈ정보좀 주세영
미그방 2012-11-23 (금) 21:11 11 Years ago Address
ㅜㅜ우왓 큰수술 끝내셔서 축하드려요... !! 수술이후에 많이 아프거나 그런것 없으셨나요? 글을 읽어보니까 되게 단숨에 끝난..? 별로안아픈..?그런 느낌처럼 들려서 부럽기두하네욧!!1 ㅎㅎ 붓기 빨리 빠지셨으면좋겠습니다!! 저두 정보부탁드릴께욧 ㅎ.ㅎ!
Prev  Next  List