like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Square jaw + front jaw 3 weeks review... <Picture down>

꼼몽 2012-02-23 (목) 01:27 12 Years ago 5177
Hello ^_^ I am a woman who has been operated on square jaw + front jaw for a little over 3 weeks now... I received a lot of help from the members of the choir when I was looking for surgery, but when I came in after the operation, I had a different feeling ㅋㅋ First of all, I have a big chin He really had a angular face that could be heard by Park Kyung-rim; Originally, the size of the head was also large-_- Even the chin was so large, so the face looked very large, and he hated tying up his hair let alone a hat... The surgery was not planned consistently, but suddenly he decided to do it . I was really worried about my head exploding; After receiving counseling from only one place, I decided to have surgery right away. Looking at the counseling reviews, they said that I had to find a doctor that was right for me. The first place I went to was a good match for me, and I trusted the director's style, so I went go-go-sing.. I was thinking between effectiveness and safety, and then I chose safety; Instead of being safe, I was prepared to have little effect. I did n't want to die trying to be prettier hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha survival instinct lol The surgery day is January 25th! At first, I thought of a square chin and a clown, but the director said that the clown is not a problem to think about now.. The urgent thing is the chin. He said that my face shape is short and square, so I need to have a front chin to have a V-line effect. He said that he had a lot of muscles, so it would be better to get Botox before surgery. In the current state, the amount of muscle to be removed is huge, so there will be a lot of blood, and then the operation will be difficult and management will be difficult; So I did as he said.. On January 7th, I got the test, got botox, and two weeks later, I had surgery. He wasn't as nervous as he thought on the day of surgery. Rather, the people around me were more nervous than me, and it was a riot... ㅋ I just took an injection and rested, went into the operating room, went to sleep and woke up and it was over . I was dazed and tried to get up even though my body wasn't feeling strong ㅋㅋ The anesthesiologist saw me doing that and said that I had a good energy and was strong lol .. Except for the gauze that I put on the wounds in my mouth after being transferred to the hospital room.. Learn to gargle, drink water, and eat ice cream. .. I ate the pumpkin porridge as they were given; Feeling stuffy in your mouth and tight throat? Other than that, there was no pain at all. After a little while, he took off the bandages and showed me the mirror while wearing only the danggim.. I had a very strange feeling at that time. The director just poked my lips and asked if I had any sensation, but I had a good sense of tingling. Then, I put on my own clothes and was discharged on the same day; He said he was the last to have surgery and it took the longest, but he said he was the first to go home... the best stamina; After the surgery, I only ate pumpkin juice three or four times a day. An acquaintance stole the pack from the hospital, so I rubbed my chin and drank it before drinking pumpkin juice... Instead, I walked around a lot. When I went to the hospital for treatment, I deliberately walked to a far-off station and took the subway.. When I came, I came on foot; I went for a walk at night.. The day after that surgery, he relieved my cravings. The director told me to wear a mask and walk around because it will relieve cravings even if I don't have any bruises on my face; I wandered around a lot. Four days after surgery, I went to my friend's house to play; How many weeks will I have to stay at home after surgery? My imagination was really just an imagination -_- I couldn't eat because I couldn't open my mouth, so I thought I'd be on an automatic diet... I ate chicken in 3 days; I went with a friend and ate ribs; Of course, I cut it into small pieces with scissors; lol I got it, and after that, it decreased a bit. I have been given a pack once, a swelling injection once, and a high frequency treatment once every 3 days . The family also said that the surgery went well, and that the impression is that it looks soft; When I first consulted, I asked about the effect, but he said it would take two months before people would notice a change... But after a week or so, I got a good response from people around me hahahahahahahahahahahahaha I guess it's the type of surgery... Now that the surgeon did a good job, I want to lose weight... Promise me... Black... Now I'm proudly tying my hair! What if there is swelling? It's not a square! Because of the anesthesia, I had a sore throat until the next day (I had a sore throat three times ;), and it didn't hurt . Answer me. But from the day I found out about the surgery to after the surgery, the times when I was worried and anxious about everything.. I'm sure it's not an easy problem to think about when I think of those hardships. It wasn't as insignificant as I was worried about. The best thing about it is that it makes me smile when I look in the mirror after surgery. It feels good ^^;; I think it's because I laugh so often, my impression has softened and my heart has become that rounder. That's the best haha ​​It wasn't because I was commenting, but I got a lot of help from other members' posts, thank you so much~! For those who are thinking of surgery again, think carefully. Don't be too greedy ^^; The advice I heard from a friend is also true. It's really helpful in many ways because I'm emptying my mind... (huh? What's the point?) Then, no more useless reviews ^^ You worked hard to read a long post~

Comment 34
이뻐질랴 2012-02-23 (목) 12:18 12 Years ago Address
Nim, I took a vacation for my square jaw surgery, but I haven't been able to choose a hospital yet ㅠ Please give me hospital information~
환골탈퇴퇴퇴 2012-02-23 (목) 16:32 12 Years ago Address
Wow, you've become really pretty . I hope you like it. Please give me some hospital information too~~ ㅋ
sdflmwpefm 2012-02-23 (목) 19:20 12 Years ago Address
Wow, some info!! Good job
꼼몽 Writer 2012-02-24 (금) 00:21 12 Years ago Address
------------- ↑I sent it to you! It's a new feeling when you say it went well haha ​​I like it >
키이랑 2012-02-24 (금) 19:06 12 Years ago Address
Wow, that looks like a lot of work. You've become so shallow! Please give me some information too~~
낑깡냔 2012-02-25 (토) 07:05 12 Years ago Address
아직 3주밖에 안됐는데 라인이 보이네요!! 수술잘되셨어용
저도 정보 부탁해요~
자연미인은나얌 2012-02-25 (토) 09:30 12 Years ago Address
이쁘신대요~~ 근데 정면에서 보이는 옆광대는 안하신건가요...? 아님 일부러 조금만 하신건가요? 일주일후 사진은 들어가보이는데...3주후 사진은 옆광대가 좀 있어보여서요...
퀸시연 2012-02-26 (일) 14:28 12 Years ago Address
그렇게 많이 안 아프셨다니 신기하네요ㅠㅠ 효과가 진짜 눈에 딱 보이시는듯.. 잘되셨어요 앞으로도 꾸준히 관리 잘하시길 ~~병원 정보좀 주세요 ㅎㅎ
stom 2012-02-26 (일) 16:18 12 Years ago Address
수술 완전 잘되셨네요~ 삼주째인데도 브이라인 나오셨는데 붓기 다 빠지시면 더 갸름해지실테니 너무 부러워요 정보좀 부탁드립니다!
야옹야옹까깍 2012-02-26 (일) 17:56 12 Years ago Address
우아 이뿌세욤 저도 정보좀 주세요^-^
dotori 2012-02-26 (일) 22:21 12 Years ago Address
정보좀 주세요. 붓기 정말 빨리 빠지셨네요! 후관리도 포함된건가요?!
예쁜애 2012-02-27 (월) 00:25 12 Years ago Address
정보 부탁드릴께요
단미ㅣ 2012-02-27 (월) 14:55 12 Years ago Address
정보부탁드려요~~
꼼몽 Writer 2012-02-27 (월) 16:53 12 Years ago Address
----------------↑보내드렸어요ㅠㅠ주말에 쌍수했드니 눈이 빠질것같아서 지금 들어와봤..... 눈아파요 엉엉 ㅠㅠㅠ
혜교처럼 2012-02-27 (월) 23:10 12 Years ago Address
잘됬어요 정말 붓기도 금방빠지고,,, 저도 정보좀주세요.비용과 병원이요. 근데 앞턱수술은 어떻게 수술하신건지도요 ^^
토마토 2012-02-28 (화) 00:38 12 Years ago Address
수술 잘 되셨어요,,정보 부탁드려요^^
hyelin 2012-02-29 (수) 00:29 12 Years ago Address
저도 정보좀요~`
fggfd2 2012-03-01 (목) 12:23 12 Years ago Address
저두 정보좀 주세용 ㅠ
아나벨스 2012-03-02 (금) 13:21 12 Years ago Address
라인이 이뻐지셨어요 ㅎㅎ 저 정보좀 주심 감사드릴게요^^
dfdy 2012-03-04 (일) 12:41 12 Years ago Address
저도정보좀주세요 ! ㅎㅎㅎ
안녕자두야 2012-03-04 (일) 19:12 12 Years ago Address
저도 정보 부탁드릴게요~ 부러워요ㅠㅜ
꼼몽 Writer 2012-03-05 (월) 14:37 12 Years ago Address
-------------------------------- ↑ 한 일주일 못들어왔;; 보내드렸습니다^^ 그리고 오늘 사진 내릴게요~
우헤헤헤 2012-03-07 (수) 09:35 12 Years ago Address
저도 정보좀 부탁드려요^^
삐삐 2012-03-14 (수) 08:22 12 Years ago Address
저도 정보 좀 부탁드릴게요~
예뽀지자~!! 2012-03-18 (일) 11:16 12 Years ago Address
ㅈ좋은 결과 얻으셔서 좋으시겠습니다. 가격과 병원 정보 좀 쪽지 부탁드립니다.
wldudch 2012-03-20 (화) 18:01 12 Years ago Address
저도 정보 부탁드릴께요 ~ 광대 턱 이마 ㅍㅇㅅㄹㅇ 예약하고 왔는데 잘 했는지 걱정되요~
반드시^^ 2012-03-21 (수) 00:08 12 Years ago Address
저두 정보좀 부탁드려요 ㅜ.ㅜㅜㅜ
강슈우우우 2012-03-21 (수) 20:10 12 Years ago Address
저도 정보좀 부탁해요ㅠㅜ
미그방 2012-04-16 (월) 00:50 12 Years ago Address
어쩜 이렇게 기분 좋게 쓰셨나요 ㅎㅎ 보는내내 기분이 좋아졌네요...
저도 자세한 정보 부탁드릴꼐요!
옥수수팔아요~ 2012-04-21 (토) 23:07 12 Years ago Address
정보부탁해요~~
H.G. 2012-05-03 (목) 22:06 12 Years ago Address