Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Facial Contouring 7th month review and advice.

닉훈 2012-02-19 (일) 23:43 12 Years ago 4745
Here is a review of facial contours after 7 months. I even made the cheekbones square jaw and forehead with scalp incision. Of course, there are satisfying parts and side effects. First off, I'll leave a review. Forehead... made with artificial bone bone source. There is not much information, but I did it because I thought it would be more permanent than implants. Also no tea. However, there was a long, vertical goal in the middle of the forehead. From the 4th month onwards, the swelling went down and I could feel it. I went to the hospital and talked about it, and they said it was because of the facial muscles, but even when I'm expressionless, when I touch it, I can feel it. It is a wrinkle-free forehead, not a forehead surgery because of wrinkles in the first place, and it is nonsense to say that facial wrinkles, which have not been seen for 20 years, appear only 4 months after surgery.. I didn't and passed. If it becomes a problem over time, of course, you have to appeal. Clown... it definitely works. Lines are smoother. However, as many people say, I agree that it is an ineffective operation for the price unless it is a severe clown. The sagging of the cheeks that I am most worried about is a little, but it is there. But, it's not like a bulldog coming down to the side of the mouth that is commonly known in general. It's going to have to be watched a bit more, but now, the fat attached to the side of the nose on the cheekbones is a bit droopy. It will be a problem over time. However, this is the part that was operated with some consideration in mind, so I just hope that the cheeks do not sag too badly. And I have a little bit of trouble on my cheek skin, so I wonder if this will be resolved with time. The square jaw... I didn't hit a lot. It wasn't even a serious blind spot in the first place. The face is a little asymmetrical, and even though it was cut a little, it has a chin when viewed from the side. In particular, the right chin looks like a dog's chin, which is a bit stressful. The problem is that I don't seem to have much droopy cheeks yet, but I have chin sagging that other people don't see well. The space in the chin-removed seat floats and droops when you open your mouth. It's like inflating a frog's cheeks. I consulted with the otolaryngologist, and they often said that the protrusion of the salivary glands is the result of square jaw surgery. This is an unpredictable side effect, so it is a bit stressful. The hospital said that it was a case that had never been done before.. Anyway, we are watching the situation a little more, as the hospital decided to take care of it. Overall, they all work. It's not just a dramatic change, of course, but I'll admit it's definitely better than before. Very calmly, there are big and small problems in every detail, but I am honest in saying that if I had to choose between the old face and the current face, I would still choose the current face. (Of course, this is based on the face situation so far. It may get better or worse here.) But if you ask, "Would you like to pay that money and do it again?", I would answer no. It's quite expensive compared to other places, and it's true that I'm not satisfied with what I've been looking for in a good place. There are also many unforeseen problems. The hospital does not notify 100% of the side effects that may occur due to surgery. Even if it is a problem that the patient is very concerned about, the hospital does not say it because it is not a big deal, and there are situations that they cannot predict, such as a problem with my jaw. We will have to watch more in the future, but considering these problems, I hope that only those who are willing to undergo surgery should perform the surgery. I wrote this to help those who are thinking about surgery, even if the surgery went well or not. So, please do not inquire about hospital information, whether in a note or a comment. Everyone think carefully before deciding on surgery.

Comment 16
성유리싱크로율 90 2012-02-21 (화) 01:00 12 Years ago Address
I sent you a message ^^
성유리싱크로율 90 2012-02-21 (화) 01:00 12 Years ago Address
That's exactly what I want to say to people. Exactly!!!! ㅠㅠ
슈슈 2012-02-21 (화) 06:37 12 Years ago Address
It's been a little over a month and a half since I was a clown, but I can relate a lot to what you said `~There is no dramatic effect, but I'm still satisfied with it now~~;;
dkdlznls 2012-02-23 (목) 20:08 12 Years ago Address
Before replying, let's be considerate of the author.
지미선 2012-02-25 (토) 23:35 12 Years ago Address
Question. Where did you get your forehead? Is this cement or something? Does the swelling last long?
dfdy 2012-03-04 (일) 12:43 12 Years ago Address
Hospital information please.
안녕자두야 2012-03-04 (일) 19:16 12 Years ago Address
I'd like hospital information, I'm sorry.
멍셩 2012-03-06 (화) 16:12 12 Years ago Address
My forehead originally has vertical lines. From the starting point of the forehead to the top of the forehead.. I can't see it when I look at it, but when I touch it, it is slightly dented like a broken bone. I don't know if this will help, but I just wanted to tell you that I have a forehead like this. I'm not young, but if you see that the wrinkles are not visible on the outside and are in this state, you probably don't need to worry too much. I'm also considering the chin, cheekbones, and, if possible, the forehead, and your article is helpful. thanks for the good article
wldudch 2012-03-07 (수) 19:09 12 Years ago Address
I am also planning a cheekbone + chin + forehead, please give me information about the hospital
프라하 2012-03-07 (수) 20:08 12 Years ago Address
If it is a salivary gland, it is said that if the salivary gland is given Botox, it will shrink. Instead, those with a dry mouth should be careful.
저럴수도있지 2012-03-09 (금) 11:01 12 Years ago Address
I'm thinking of a square jaw too... Please give me some hospital information~
doddl 2012-03-11 (일) 21:23 12 Years ago Address
Does Prague's salivary gland botox work??? Would it be okay?? The salivary glands are not the only source of stress..ㅜㅜ
쭈쭈쭈끠… 2012-03-13 (화) 01:43 12 Years ago Address
걱정 많이 되시겠어요 힘내세요 ...
저도 돈모아서 하고싶은데 정보즘 주실수 있을까요ㅠ.ㅠ
artslubb 2012-03-17 (토) 12:25 12 Years ago Address
병원정보부탁드려요~
sungyesa 2012-04-20 (금) 14:40 12 Years ago Address
해당 병원의 삭제 요청 있었습니다. 삭제 요청이 있는 경우는 판단 여부를 떠나 무조건 삭제를 하게 됩니다. 삭제는 하지 않으나 일단 이 게시물을 임시 보류합니다. 양해와 협조 부탁드립니다. 아무쪼록 건강하시길 기원합니다.
코르발 2016-04-15 (금) 15:52 8 Years ago Address
헐......병원정보좀주세요 해당병원의 삭제요청이있어서 더궁금하네요
Prev  Next  List