like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Forehead, nasolabial fold, chin tip fat transfer (prp) regret makgeum 4th day

2933 2012-02-01 (수) 08:37 12 Years ago 6250
Today is the 4th day. It's not overdone, but fat grafting really changes your face. This time, I felt that there is a face suitable for fat grafting. Before I did, did I have a stylish image? I've heard that she's pretty, but she gave me money and turned into a very ordinary face, so I cry several times a day and feel suicidal. Some people say it will fall out, but I'm afraid of engraftment by adding the PRP injection, which is good for engraftment. I'm really going crazy. There seems to be almost no swelling and dizziness, but does that mean that the forehead does not go in anymore? Guys, I really regret it so much that I want to die. Even after time passes, honestly, it won't all go away right? ㅜㅜ

Comment 6
eska 2012-02-01 (수) 11:42 12 Years ago Address
It may be because of the swelling. When the swelling goes down, I find my face. Wait.. Fat injection is also quite swelling.
카트라이더 2012-02-01 (수) 18:43 12 Years ago Address
Wait two weeks...
gwlswls 2012-02-01 (수) 22:37 12 Years ago Address
It is possible to predict the outcome only after two weeks ...
안녕도리링 2012-02-02 (목) 16:01 12 Years ago Address
I guess it's different for each person, first of all, I only had my forehead, but on the day I didn't have too much swelling, I'm afraid I won't even get tea if it gets worse... A little bit... But... they say that if you go on a diet, you lose fat. Shouldn't there be 10 though?
프라하 2012-02-04 (토) 18:53 12 Years ago Address
If it's 4 days, of course, you look like you hate it. Looking at the reviews of other people, it looks like 2 weeks is disgusting. It looks pretty for about a month.. If you were concerned about swelling, even if you add the cost, it would have been better to keep adding little by little. If I put away the mirror for two weeks, just do what I usually want to do, and have fun, I think a pretty face will come out..
지선닝ㅋ 2015-03-10 (화) 23:57 9 Years ago Address
You look hateful, but the face shape you changed doesn't come back.. I'm going crazy right now
Prev  Next  List