Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

It's been 6 months since short chin surgery, so it's really hard because of the foreign body sensation

산소걸 2011-04-04 (월) 14:08 13 Years ago 3786
In early October of last year, I had short chin surgery with Silly. Even now, should I say it's a foreign body sensation? It doesn't hurt, but it's very uncomfortable, nerve-wracking, and annoying when I talk. After the surgery, the shape of my mouth doesn't look protruding, so I'm quite satisfied. I heard a lot that my mouth protruded so much ㅜ But the short chin surgery is that there is a foreign body sensation at first and then it gradually disappears, so I am patient with it, but even after 3 to 4 months it does not go away, and when I open my mouth wide or eat something like ssangchussam The next day, I feel a foreign body feeling even more severe . When I said, the doctor said that the only way is to remove it, and that if you take it out, the old face will come back. In my case, it is the first time, and if the foreign body feeling is severe and there are many problems, he just said that this kind of surgery should be gone. I'm waiting but it's still the same It's so scary to take it off again It's so uncomfortable to live like this What should I do? Will it disappear if I keep waiting?? It's too hard

Comment 7
산소걸 Writer 2011-04-04 (월) 14:08 13 Years ago Address
Before replying, let's be considerate of the author.
아잉쿠 2011-04-04 (월) 22:05 13 Years ago Address
Isn't the implant too big? How many millimeters did you put it in?
산소걸 Writer 2011-04-05 (화) 10:17 13 Years ago Address
작은걸로 넣었다고 하시는데 대충말하는거같기도 하고 막 헷갈려하시드라구여
~
아잉쿠 2011-04-05 (화) 13:08 13 Years ago Address
헉,,,직접 수술하신분이 미리수를 모르시다니...그럼 안되는거 아닌가요?ㅠ
클클클 2011-04-07 (목) 21:32 13 Years ago Address
흠.. 그래도 이물감이 아예 없을까요? 몸에다가 뭘 집어 넣었는데;;. 그리고 심리적인 것도 있을거 같아요... 신경쓰지 말자 아무렇지 않다 하고 결국 시간이 약인듯...
솜혜교 2011-04-07 (목) 21:56 13 Years ago Address
이물감느껴지시는거 외에 다른건 만족하시나요?모양이라던지...
무턱하려구 병원 알아보고있는데 어디서하셨는지 정보좀 부탁드려도될가요ㅠ
mia88 2011-04-23 (토) 01:06 13 Years ago Address
저는 젤 작은걸로했는데 한지 2년좀넘었는데 1년정도지나서야 좀 괜찬아지더라구요..이물감은 가끔느껴지긴했지만 그마저도 적응된건지 암튼 지금은 모르고 살아요
Prev  Next  List