like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

A review of forehead implants + nobility + eyes ~

아봉바봉 2011-01-19 (수) 13:15 13 Years ago 5520
I'm leaving this because I don't think there are many reviews of forehead implants on Seongyesa. I had forehead implants + nobility + eye revision surgery on Tuesday, January 11th. The surgery was performed for about 4 hours under sedative anesthesia accompanied by an anesthesiologist. I had no idea how the forehead surgery proceeded because the anesthesiologist administered a sleeping anesthetic right after the eye design was completed, and when I woke up, I was lying in the recovery room. Because of concerns about pain in my forehead after surgery, they administered a “pain-free injection” to my blood vessels, but I didn’t even know that my blood was coagulating and the pain-free injection wouldn’t go in. Despite that, there was no pain at all. (I thought it was the power of a pain-free injection) And at the hospital where I had the procedure, I didn't even feel any pain, There wasn't even a stapler. I just came home with a compression bandage on, so it didn't look like I had undergone any major surgery. Anyway, there was no pain at all even after the day of surgery, so I decided to remove the painkilling injection, and I haven't had any pain since then. I took off the bandage yesterday, a week ago. You said that the stitches will be gone for two weeks, but I am doing so well that I can't tell where the incision was made. Instead, my forehead was oily;;; my forehead was shiny;; when I finally washed my face today!!! haha ​​the shine was gone~ I had it custom-made, and they said that it has been growing well for the 8th day with no bleeding or watering. Compared to the forehead or eyes, Noble feels nothing at all. Other than the feeling of where the stitches are tied, there is no pain or anything like that. Personally, I was worried that my nose might look lifted and spread out because I haven't had my nose done, but fortunately, Noble has no pain. It seems to take root faster than on the forehead, there is no feeling of a foreign body, and the nasolabial folds are smoothed out due to the swelling and the swelling, so I look younger. I don't know if the nose looks wide or lifted. Anyway, I haven't felt like there's silicone around my nose at all since the 6th day. At the hospital I worked at, they were trying to erase all negative memories of the surgery (?) haha. I wonder if... haha ​​Yesterday, they pulled out the stitches between the front and back of my double eyelids... haha ​​They put anesthetic ointment on my eyes... haha ​​It's my 3rd double eyelid surgery. To remove stitches for front and back openings;;; This is the first time I've ever pulled out with too much strength in my hand..lol I applied a lot of anesthetic ointment;; Even the eye stitches didn't really hurt; I guess this is why I keep going to plastic surgery;;ㅋ Well, anyway, the swelling on my forehead and nobility wasn't as bad as I thought, and I think the major swelling went down quickly starting on the 3rd day~ Personally, I like forehead surgery the most, My father and younger brother, who live with me, didn't know there was an implant in my forehead and thought it was just a filler injection and it popped out. There were no devices (e.g. skin tubes, staplers, etc.) that could indicate surgery. The incision lines are even more invisible. ㅋ The nobleman didn't know anything at all and I just thought he got an injection on his forehead as a service while undergoing revision surgery for his double arm ;;; ㅋ (Sorry dad..ㅠ) Even on the day of the surgery, I recovered in the recovery room for about an hour and a half while checking my breathing and pulse. There was no need for hospitalization at all. Even when I came home, I was shaking and chatting with my mom, so I had no problems living a normal life indoors. < a i=16> On the day of my surgery;;; I was so excited that I even left a review elsewhere... haha Before the surgery, I read and researched countless articles about the dangers of anesthesia and the flaws of forehead implants, but anesthesia-related safety was a priority in choosing my hospital, and even though it was actually sedative anesthesia, blood tests and chest tests were performed before anesthesia. I underwent X-rays, electrocardiograms, etc., and on the day of surgery, the director of the anesthesiology department personally administered anesthesia to me. Also, I have never experienced blood, water, headaches, pain, etc....ㅠ If you have any questions regarding implant surgery, please leave a comment and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

Comment 21
촛불두개 2011-01-19 (수) 13:21 13 Years ago Address
오 귀족 생착 잘되신것 같은가요? 저도 코옆이 푹 꺼져서 원래나이보다 몇년은 더 들어보여서 귀족 생각중인데 ㅂㅈㅇ글이 너무많아서 망설이고있거든요 ㅠㅠ 귀족수술 정보좀 주세요..

ㅋㄷㅋㄷz 2015-11-05 (목) 17:48 8 Years ago Address
[@촛불두개] ㅂㅈㅇ이 어디에여 귀족 잘하는곳인가염?
달콤한 그녀 2011-01-19 (수) 21:18 13 Years ago Address
우아 나중에 사진사가 올려주세요
어떤병원인가여? 되게 세세하게 해주는게 느껴지네요^^
곰탱아뭐될래 2011-01-20 (목) 01:07 13 Years ago Address
저도 귀족정보좀 부탁들여요~!
로-지 2011-01-20 (목) 01:47 13 Years ago Address
정보좀주세요 ㅠ
아봉바봉 Writer 2011-01-20 (목) 11:16 13 Years ago Address
--------------정보 드렸어용~~---------------------
멜기덱이다 2011-01-21 (금) 10:50 13 Years ago Address
저도 귀족 정보좀 주세요~
수술해야징~ 2011-01-24 (월) 23:40 13 Years ago Address
저도 이마 정보좀주세요~ 붓기는 어느정도엿어요?
yenaco 2011-01-25 (화) 04:21 13 Years ago Address
전 이마 보형물 결사반대해요, 이마와 뼈아픈 사투를 벌인 경험자로써, 이마는 반드시 자가지방으로 하시길 바래요, 훨 자연스럽고 ㅂㅈㅇ도 덜하답니다,ㅎ
문자왔다구 2011-01-30 (일) 00:09 13 Years ago Address
저 이마 보형물과 병원에 대한 정보좀 주세요^^
매몰인폴더쌍컵 2011-01-31 (월) 11:01 13 Years ago Address
귀족 몇mm 넣으셨나요 ㅠ 꼭좀ㅠㅠ
율~♡ 2011-02-01 (화) 01:10 13 Years ago Address
저도 정보부탁드리겠습니다~ 부럽습니다~~ㅠ.ㅠ
nose123321 2011-02-07 (월) 01:17 13 Years ago Address
오오오 정보주세요
☆ⓙⓤⓝⓖⓐ☆ 2011-02-08 (화) 23:41 13 Years ago Address
이마 정보좀 부탁드려요^^
햄볶 2011-02-10 (목) 00:35 13 Years ago Address
저도 정보좀 주세여./ 저 수면 마취였는데.. 검사같은거 하나도 안했네요? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 귀족도 몇미리 넣으셨는지 알려주세요.. 수술 잘 안되어서 재수술 했거든요.. 나중에 만약 빼게되면 님 하신데서 하고싶네요 ㅠㅠ 꼭좀 알려주세용
전지현? 2011-02-27 (일) 04:27 13 Years ago Address
저두 정보줌 부탁드릴께여 ^^
이본 2011-03-05 (토) 12:54 13 Years ago Address
저두 이마 할건뎅..정보 좀 부탁드립니당~~
skim 2011-03-10 (목) 18:04 13 Years ago Address
정보좀 주세요
jerrylove 2011-03-15 (화) 11:21 13 Years ago Address
저도 이마 정보 부탁드립니다~~
바다은님임다 2011-03-15 (화) 14:28 13 Years ago Address
저도 이마 정보부탁드려요
예슬이꺼 2011-03-23 (수) 01:57 13 Years ago Address
저두 이마 정보 부탁이요~^^