Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

These symptoms after cheekbone surgery...

콩이콩 2011-01-07 (금) 15:45 13 Years ago 3709
I made an incision next to the ear and fixed the incision inside the mouth. It has been 57 days since the surgery. But when you sit at your desk and write something down in your notebook, your eyes are focused on the floor of the desk, so you end up lowering your head to a certain degree. When you lower your head and then straighten it straight ahead, should I say that your right cheekbone feels heavy or does it feel a bit like that? It's not painful, but when? These days, I feel like something heavy is moving down..;; The left side doesn't have that feeling at all. I often sit at a desk, but it really bothers me. And even when I tilt my head left and right, it only tilts to the right and feels heavy.;; I don't always feel this way. Sometimes, I've tried lowering and raising my head slightly, but there are times when I don't feel that way~;; Does it feel like the bone is widening and sagging due to a nonunion? ㅠㅠ Or is it because the swelling remains and it feels like my cheeks are sagging? What do other people think? Please don’t just pass by and reply~ㅠㅠ

Comment 2
복수의칼 2011-01-08 (토) 01:57 13 Years ago Address
It could be because it's been about two months. When I washed my hair, if I lowered my head, I felt like my cheekbones were focused for two months. Well, you have to take a picture of the city to know more... It could be because the bones have sunk... But it's still in the early stages, so it doesn't feel heavy. It seems like it might be there
콩이콩 Writer 2011-01-08 (토) 15:06 13 Years ago Address
How long has it been since your surgery? Since when did he bow his head and wash his hair?
Prev  Next  List