• KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽포토후기]

I did asymmetrical (both jaws) hehe

도영 2010-12-11 (토) 15:37 13 Years ago 2578
131757_20110629145202_1.lnk (624byte), Down : 7, 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Thank you so much for posting a post on How about fixing it in the old Seongyesa? and giving me a lot of information and data ^^ The photo above was taken at the hospital to keep the last face on the day of surgery. The second photo is the day after the surgery . I must have had the mind to do it -_-;; These days, a lot of orthognathic surgery is done, but there seem to be a lot of people like me who didn't have much information. It hasn't been long since I've had the surgery, but I hope it can be of reference if there are people who are considering surgery.^^ When I was in school, I hit my chin on a dumbbell and ended up in the hospital for a while . Facial asymmetry has developed. So even when taking pictures, I always take only the left side, and sometimes my jaw hurts and my head hurts, and the stress is getting worse. After a long thought, I decided to undergo two jaw surgery, an asymmetrical surgery. Because it is a difficult operation, I was told to choose a hospital carefully, so I think I looked up a lot of information and visited many hospitals for a really long time. While I was looking around, someone I knew introduced me to a hospital in Apgujeong, and my friend and I went to get a consultation. The good thing about going to the hospital was that the staff were friendly and above all, the director looked at my chin and I liked that he explained well so that I could understand what kind of surgery was right for me. In addition, I didn't know about two-jaw surgery, so I asked a lot of questions, but I liked the way he explained it diligently without showing any dislike. So finally decided!! I made an appointment for a surgery and had various tests done^^ And after doing various tests, I finally set the surgery date on November 24th. Finally the day of surgery!! I arrived at the hospital at 2:00 and was waiting in the waiting room, but I was very nervous. Why did you become so nervous even though you came with a firm determination? I consulted with the surgeon who performed the surgery again and went into the operating room around early evening. When I entered the operating room, I was more nervous and a little bit cold, and I think I was out of my mind. The nurse said, “You may feel a little dizzy.” When I woke up, I was in the recovery room. I think it was more difficult because of the tonsils and rhinitis because I had a very bad bronchus. In the recovery room, the nurse gave me a respirator (?) so I could breathe more comfortably, and took care of me as comfortably as possible while going back and forth all night, so it was a bit less difficult. You must have suffered a lot because of me. ^^;; D+1,+2 Contrary to what I heard, there was almost no bruising and there was not much swelling, probably because the doctor performed the surgery well. When I looked in the mirror in the morning, I was a bit dumbfounded because I was better than I thought. Even my friends who came to visit me were surprised, saying that they couldn't tell whether I was a person who had undergone surgery or was in a recovery period. What was uncomfortable was that it was difficult to breathe because of rhinitis, but it seemed to get better when I stood and moved around. It's still uncomfortable to breathe. Rather than right after the surgery, my cheeks were swollen on the second day. My friends say they don't know much, but I also felt a little sick because the band was swollen. People who have had surgery say that the 2nd or 3rd day is the most swollen. On this day, I took away the blood barrels that were worn on both sides. Looking at the reviews of the people who had the surgery, they said they felt relieved after taking out the pain, but I didn't feel much, maybe I was dull. The nurse said, "It's all done. I'll just sterilize it." She said it was okay to leave the hospital, so I came home with a friend. I'm still a bit confused, but thinking about how things will change made me feel better. ^^ I'll upload a picture later when I have time .

Comment 20
요츠바랑 2010-12-11 (토) 16:37 13 Years ago Address
두번째사진이 안보여요~ㅠㅠ저만그런가요? 수술전에도 예쁘셨네요~수술잘되신것같아요.축하드려요!저도 몇일전에 수술했는데 같이 관리 열심히해요!
발랄말코 2010-12-11 (토) 21:38 13 Years ago Address
저도 한지 좀 됬는데 전 2~3주동안 아프고 잠도 못자고 숨쉬기불편하고 먹지도 못하고 피통뺄때도 그 기분 ㅡㅡ 죽는 줄 알았는데 님은 괜찮으셨나봐요.. 부러워요 저는 이제 3개월인가 4개월째인데 이젠 좀 제 살처럼 느껴지고 좀 제 얼굴 만지는 것 같네요 그 전에는 얼굴에 뭐 묻어도 몰랐었어요 감각이없어서..ㅋㅋ
바다꽃향기 2010-12-12 (일) 00:16 13 Years ago Address
저도 2번째 사진이 안 보여요ㅠㅠ 저도 생각중인데.. 정보 부탁드립니다^^
둥근달팽이 2010-12-12 (일) 04:55 13 Years ago Address
저도 정보 부탁 드릴게요^-^
도영 Writer 2010-12-12 (일) 10:59 13 Years ago Address
요츠바랑님도 하셧구나~같이 퐈이링해서 이뻐지자구용ㅎㅎ
발랄말코님 정말 오랫동안 아프셧네요ㅠ
저는 피통뺄때 소독 할때 소독 냄새만 아니면 뺏는지도 몰랏을거에요;
진짜둔한가ㅠㅠ두번째 사진 다시 올려 드릴께요^^ 쪽지 보내 주심 많은 정보 보내드릴께요ㅎㅎ아님 여기 써두 되는건가;;;잘 몰라서;;
가나다라사 2010-12-12 (일) 16:49 13 Years ago Address
정보주세요
양갱과자 2010-12-13 (월) 01:09 13 Years ago Address