like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

I really regret the Noble Surgery

돈만있어봐라 2010-11-16 (화) 02:15 13 Years ago 6403
.. I had Noble surgery just a week ago. I 'm young, but the side of my nose is sunken and my mouth is protruding. Hagetdagu Nobility Surgery 3 days after one surgery? The swelling was very severe, and it changed from the 5th to the 6th day. Really, only one nose was art. I really liked both of my nostrils, but now that I am a noble, I completely regret it. Leaving my nose open, looking straight ahead, I ruined my nose and the nobles are floating as nobles . Yes ㅜㅜ A snub nose, a pig nose, and nostrils that are bulging. Look into even a small surgery and do it. It really ruins your face. ㅇㅇ Plastic surgery, really,,, Head surgery ㅇㅇ They didn’t talk about anything and even had a philtrum surgery. I almost got fucked. like the final one.

Comment 14
아캉 2010-11-16 (화) 16:39 13 Years ago Address
Is it still like that because it's been a week? But they say it's a bit like a pig...ㅠ
aroaroa 2010-11-16 (화) 22:10 13 Years ago Address
I also had a noble surgery... I was the one who regretted removing my nose because my nose got weird... It's noble, unnatural, and the nose looks wide... Ugh, it's been about 3 months since I had the noble removed.
집행유예82 2010-11-17 (수) 01:24 13 Years ago Address
sir! I've been doing it for 5 days now, and the shape of my nose is so strange ㅠㅠ It doesn't look like a pig at all.. My nose looks wide and lifted.. ㅠㅠ But it's coming back. I have to steam it hard until the swelling goes down........ ....
준!!!!!!!!!… 2010-11-17 (수) 09:25 13 Years ago Address
Wait for about a month.
애교람쥐 2010-11-17 (수) 10:00 13 Years ago Address
I... I'm fine... It seems like there's a bit of a foreign body feeling!!
캬ㅑㅑㅑ 2010-11-17 (수) 11:54 13 Years ago Address
The foreign body feeling will go away later. Don't worry and wait for about 5 months. It's great now!!
샤이루이 2010-11-17 (수) 19:50 13 Years ago Address
Where do nobles make an incision and insert silicone??? I received a lot of invitations because I had a lot of sales, but for some reason I didn't want to do it...; But I'm curious haha
qlrmf 2010-11-20 (토) 01:44 13 Years ago Address
ㄴ I make two incisions on the upper part of the gum on the inside of the mouth and insert them on both sides.
왕짜증 2010-11-22 (월) 23:43 13 Years ago Address
At first, I was so obsessed with the nobleman and the cat that I couldn't even laugh properly. I think you'll feel better after a while. But I also have a stuffy nose and it looks really good, so I'm curious about other people's feelings... I can't even go to the swimming pool. It wasn't like that before the surgery, but I started getting a runny nose right away. I'm going to get rid of all the stuff I had on my nose this winter.
눈코4번 2010-12-01 (수) 04:29 13 Years ago Address
Even though I'm noble, no one knows, even plastic surgeons don't know, and everyone wonders how noble I am... ㅠㅠ.. Even though I'm noble, I don't feel any foreign body at all... It doesn't matter if I have one or not... In my case... Several types of silicone. There is... In my case, I think I put in something too small... but... ㅠㅠ..
라나8888 2010-12-07 (화) 19:50 13 Years ago Address
I also had a noble body and it seemed to be okay, but there was no foreign body sensation when I was wearing it, it seemed like there was a foreign body sensation when I smiled, and the nasolabial folds have improved a lot and I am quite satisfied.
송파또치 2011-01-09 (일) 13:39 13 Years ago Address
You had it done at the same hospital as me. He must have suffered a lot. Hehe. I had it removed in 3 weeks with Noble. My nose definitely came back gradually as time went by. I even had a slightly upturned nose. The problem is the location. I ended up having it removed because it was located in an absurd place, but wow... I think it was removed well . I think it's a surgery that nobles really have to think about carefully.
illlyn 2022-01-31 (월) 19:03 2 Years ago Address
I am considering surgery for the nobleman. Can you tell me where the hospital is?
비비에여 2022-12-06 (화) 15:45 1 Years ago Address
I'm thinking about becoming a nobleman, but there are a lot of posts saying that everyone looks like a snub nose + a pig nose + a monkey. ㅠㅠ I'm really worried about selling..
Prev  Next  List