like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

It's a double jaw wire..

뽕우마누라 2010-10-26 (화) 21:05 13 Years ago 2094
Are they supposed to keep the teeth from moving before the surgery? Anyway, I saw the braces look weird yesterday... The surgery was done at a plastic surgery clinic, and this was done at a dentist’s office.. I made a reservation yesterday, but something came up I told the nurse there that I couldn't go... They say you have to come unconditionally because there is a surgery date I had to come today... So something bad happened I took the Baru bus from the countryside...ㅡㅡ But the doctor said this was uncomfortable, so do it the day before surgery That’s okay. Because I didn't know it would be this uncomfortable I just asked them to do it.... But in the terminal I'm so hungry that I buy something to eat, but my mouth is full It's inconvenient to chew with the blocking plants I woke up this morning and my mouth was sore... That nurse has been feeling resentful all day today ㅡㅡ Why do you say that you will never be able to have surgery if it is not that day... There are still 6 days left before surgery Delicious food before double jaw surgery I told you to eat as much as possible I can't eat well because of this ah aa Even when I eat it, I don’t taste it well My mouth is so sore that it hurts every time I chew. Is it just me....... It's annoying! It's not a full brace, but I tried this... I think I know the feelings of those who proofread.... If you have surgery, the only thing causing discomfort right now is the gum, right?...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Comment 6
달이ㅠㅠ 2010-10-26 (화) 21:38 13 Years ago Address
제 동생 양악하고 웨이퍼 (그렇게 부르던데 지금 님이 하신건 그건지 모르겠군요;;) 라는거 끼고 있으면서 입 못벌리고.....나중엔 고무줄 묶어놓으니 밥 못먹고....나중엔 교정기 보철 하고 있으니 음식물 거기에 막 끼고

양악하는 분들 참-_-;;; 안쓰럽습니다
뽕우마누라 Writer 2010-10-26 (화) 23:11 13 Years ago Address
네 수술하면은 웨이퍼끼구있는거래요..지금이철사만으로도 음식물끼구 먹을때마다 불편해죽겠는데...휴..ㅠㅠㅠ이뻐진다면참아야겟지용 ㅠ
이이티 2010-10-27 (수) 14:01 13 Years ago Address
님 드디어 하셨군여!!! 근데 수술하고도 교정장치 계속 끼구 있으니까요.. 첨에는 진짜 완전 짜증나는데 익숙해지면 먹을꺼 다 먹구 그래여! 그래도 수술하고 예뻐진거 보시면 그거 다 날라가요 화이팅!!!!
뽕우마누라 Writer 2010-10-27 (수) 15:33 13 Years ago Address
네드뎌했어용!!!ㅎㅎㅎㅎ우리모두이뽀져요!화이팅!!
루콩1004 2010-11-02 (화) 00:35 13 Years ago Address
수술정보부탁드릴께요~
피부호잇 2010-11-02 (화) 14:48 13 Years ago Address
저는 그냥 교정인데요 교정기도 적은되니 갈비도 미친듯이 잘 뜻어먹는듯^^
Prev  Next  List