like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

2 weeks of fat grafting ㅜㅜ (photo)

tpfkdpdy 2010-08-19 (목) 19:55 14 Years ago 4260
It's already been 2 weeks since the fat transplant. A year ago, I did the 1st fat 2 months later, 2 months after the 2nd fat graft, 5 months later, I did this for the 3rd fat on my forehead and nasolabial area. It's been a little over a year now since I had the surgery. Maybe it's because I smoke, but it's absorbed really well, so it's better than before. I thought it wouldn't work if I returned to my shabby appearance, so I had a 4th fat transplant on my entire face 2 weeks ago. Oh, I'm going crazy. Honestly, shouldn't I settle down in 2 weeks? My face is really like a pig right now... These days, Girls' Generation's Seohyun They say I look like a pig because I keep putting mulberry in my cheeks, but really, my face is just like that. I don't know if Yang Mi-ra and Lee Da-hae are putting mulberry in their faces these days, but they have very awkward puffy faces. It's that kind of face. It's driving me crazy. I haven't even gone to work in over two weeks. I'm going crazy because I can't leave the house. How can I really do that? That hospital is known to be good, but is my face weird or is it because I put it in my cheek that caused the problem? It's really a pig, a real pig... Pig... I rub my face all the time and try to absorb it. But what should I do? ㅜㅜ *Oh, and where is the hospital that specializes in nose surgery? ㅜㅜ After surgery on the left side, before surgery on the right side. Oh, if you go to the sauna, your forehead will also fall out. My forehead is fine, but my cheeks are like pigs..

Comment 1
핑크코끼리 2010-08-21 (토) 11:26 14 Years ago Address
사우나를 가보세요 열에는 약하닌까욤
근데 볼에 얼마나 넣으셨길래 그럴까욤 ㅜㅜ
저도 지방이식했는데요 제가 가는 병원은 지방이식 너무 과하고
맘에 안드는 환자들위해서 바로 빼주는 관리프로그램이 있던데
한번 알아보세요 병원에!
Prev  Next  List