like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

The most expensive cheekbone surgery ever done

Ionflux 2010-07-27 (화) 02:15 14 Years ago 4222
I had cheek surgery two years ago. Clown surgery is quite expensive. The clowns weren't that bad, but I was often told that I had a ferocious impression, so I screamed in hopes that it might help. Even in the hospital, the clowns do not disappear completely, but they say that it is effective in improving the impression. After I did, the cheekbones only went in at a 45 degree angle. There was no significant change in the impression. If a hat fits better, is it an effect? -_- The problem is that there is a breast on the nasolabial folds. It looked like swelling, but after a year or so, all the other swellings were gone, but this was the only thing left. Since then, there has been no change since more than two years. The face line, which used to have cheekbones, is now curved because of this. Also, there was a slight groove in the osteotomy part of the cheekbone in front of the ear. Sometimes I hear people say they put fat on their cheeks. As the breasts protrude, dark circles on the upper and lower sides and nasolabial folds became severe. I went to the hospital to see if I could do it. Doctor said: Any surgery will cause scarring, but it's not too severe, so it's best to let it go naturally. Cody said: I have a lot of facial fat (before surgery, there was no such thing, and in general, I have never heard of a lot of facial fat in my life), but it is difficult to completely subside in the future, but high frequencies or fillers (they called 260, it was ridiculous for a moment), PPC, etc. can be used, but don't do it because the results may be bad. Why don't you look at the good side and worry about the inconspicuous shortcomings? I don't see the good side of people who said that they didn't see the good side, and that the crazy bulge protruding out is easy enough for other people to recognize . is talking nonsense and going crazy. Oh, I was completely upset after consulting, so people recognized the breasts better than the real clowns . As someone who has had plastic surgery, I have come to the conclusion that the clown is the most wasteful of money. As a result, I wasted close to 500 to wear a nice hat. Because of the pits on the face, it is more stressful to consider the cost of fat grafting and other expenses. I have nothing to say to people like me who say that it is okay to use other methods without making an incision in the mouth, but I would like to tell you to reconsider the cheek surgery, which involves making an incision in the mouth and stinging the side of the nose. Now, because of the nasolabial folds and the wrinkles under the eyes, I look 5 years older than before the surgery.

Comment 7
똥그라미77 2010-07-27 (화) 05:26 14 Years ago Address
헉...솔직히 무섭습니다 지금 제 심정과 너무 같아서...수술한달됐는데 병원에서 자꾸 붓기라합니다 저두 제잘 붓기라 믿고 싶은데...님 글 보니 가슴이 철렁합니다 저두 얼굴선 정리하려 한 수술인데 시집도 안간 혼기 꽉찬 처자인데 되려 나이만 더 들어뵙니다 그동안 동안이란 소리 듣는게 유일한 기쁨이었는데....게다가 스크류 제거수술까지 앞두고 있는데 정말 겁나네요...흉살이 입안 코옆으로 잡혀서 안 없어지는건가요? 전 팔자부위 살이 쳐진거라면 아큐할까 생각중이었는데..그런것도 효과없을까요??? 죽고싶어요...
똥그라미77 2010-07-27 (화) 05:32 14 Years ago Address
전 돈이 아까운게 아니라 마음에 큰 상처를 입고 정신상태가 안 좋아져서 넘 힘들어요 제발 이전의 밝은 저로 돌아가고 싶어요
yaid 2010-07-27 (화) 08:05 14 Years ago Address
님..흉살이 아니라(흉살이라면 코옆뿐 아니라 건들인 광대전체 피부부위도 불룩해야지여)
볼쳐짐으로 팔자쪽으로 볼살이 몰리고 쳐저서 얼굴에 굴곡이 생긴걸꺼에요..저는 양악후 그럼 ㅠㅠ
진짜 나이들어보이고 완전 속상함.
빨간점 2010-07-28 (수) 08:18 14 Years ago Address
헐.... 그런 병원들은 어떻게 좀 안 됩니까?
어니예요?
spongebob 2010-07-28 (수) 09:25 14 Years ago Address
아.. 갈수록 병원 막장임.. 한번갈아엎어버리고 싶음..ㅜㅜㅜ................................................................................................
심술쟁이 2010-07-29 (목) 09:29 14 Years ago Address
의사 콱 음식물 쓰레가차에 치엇다가 똥차에
두번 받앗음 좋겟네요..나쁜놈
핑크스토어 2010-09-07 (화) 17:30 14 Years ago Address
저도 1년반전에 광대수술하고 후회하는 1인입니다.저의 잘못된점은(왼쪽 딲딱소리, 밀면안으로 들어가는느낌 살짝, 짝짝이, 넓적해보이는느낌....헐)짜증납니다...완전 튀어나온분들아니면 안하시길......정말...완전.....돈버림
Prev  Next  List