like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

This is the 2nd week of AccuSculp.

하2우끼끼 2010-07-10 (토) 23:43 14 Years ago 5270
Hello, I'm posting my 2nd week review of AccuSculp! I also posted this in the first week, but I don't know if it was helpful. 3 days after the first treatment, I saw a huge amount of swelling and... I was worried whether it would harden like this or whether the swelling would go down. Because there was a lot of fat to remove, the swelling was severe. Every morning, when I wake up with the feeling of having a bunch of rocks in my face, my mom worries about whether the swelling will go down...my friends who don't know if I've had surgery say I've gained a lot of weight...and criticize my chubby face. Haha, I received post-care treatment twice. Ultrasound management and high frequency management. The first time I received ultrasound treatment, it was painful to even touch it, so I couldn't cleanse it properly, but they massaged my face and loosened the knots. It was painful, but I endured it because I wanted the swelling to go down. And as each day passed, I could clearly see the swelling going down! I felt it clearly after about 10 days. When I look in the mirror, my chin is slim, but there's something bunching up under my cheeks . You told me that the swelling will gradually go down starting from the chin , and I think that's true. And high-frequency treatment that feels warm! Your face turns into a lump of flour, and when you make kalguksu, you push the flour evenly with a rolling pin, right? Hahaha that was the feeling. My face was like a lump of flour and they just pushed it... haha. I only received high frequency treatment on one cheek and compared it to the other cheek, and there was definitely a difference between when I received treatment and when I didn't. If I didn't relieve it, it would clump up, and this swelling... I'm busy rubbing it with a steam towel every night at home. I'm afraid it'll clump up and harden. So, my face is now in the same shape as it was before the procedure . But it's not the saggy cheeks it used to be. I can't touch the fat (fat) with my fingers and it's due to minor swelling. Because of this, it looks round haha. I think I will become slimmer now. It is gradually taking effect. Definitely. Even after going to the hospital, they kept saying that it seemed really effective. I was worried . AccuSculp was not effective. It's no different from before. Don't expect any noticeable dramatic effects. Liposuction appears to be more effective. After reading the reviews , I wondered if I was just suffering without any results. But! Hahaha, the hospital told me that the swelling seemed to have gone down quickly, and the people around me also said that after the procedure , the swelling was really bad for about a week, but now the effects are starting to show. They comforted me . Anyway, it's been 2 weeks and my face looks like it used to. Hahaha HeheheㅣHee, can I go to V-line in the 3rd and 4th weeks?^^~~~

Comment 12
똘복이 2010-07-11 (일) 16:36 14 Years ago Address
님 저번에도 글남겼는데 정보좀 부탁드려요
얄라얄라 2010-07-12 (월) 11:07 14 Years ago Address
저도 정보좀 주세요 후관리는 몇번이나 해주는 거에요?
홋홋호 2010-07-12 (월) 21:13 14 Years ago Address
저도 정보좀 부탁드립니다
@린 2010-07-14 (수) 21:06 14 Years ago Address
병원정보좀요ㅠ0ㅠ
yaid 2010-07-15 (목) 15:32 14 Years ago Address
병원정보 부탁해요
난 누굴까 2010-07-17 (토) 18:57 14 Years ago Address
저도 궁금해요 정보좀 주세용~~
별사탕1234 2010-07-18 (일) 00:29 14 Years ago Address
아큐 알아보고있는데 .. 병원 정보 좀 주세요 ^^ 부탁드려요~
똥그라미77 2010-07-22 (목) 01:48 14 Years ago Address
아큐하고 상처 없으신가요?? 전 한달도 넘었는데 상처가 왜 안 없어지는 넘 걱정입니다 ㅜㅜ
어흥캉 2010-07-25 (일) 23:01 14 Years ago Address
저도 정보주세요
하늘노피날자 2010-08-04 (수) 15:25 14 Years ago Address
저두정보주세염
휸듕 2010-08-11 (수) 21:06 14 Years ago Address
저도 정보좀주세요^^
굿모닝00 2010-10-04 (월) 12:04 13 Years ago Address
저도 정보 좀 주세요~ 돈 넣구 넣은 지방 돈 넣고 빼야 한다니 ㅠㅠ 꼭 좀 부탁드려요~꼭꼭!!!
Prev  Next  List