like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

3 months after square jaw surgery...

주유린 2010-07-02 (금) 10:02 14 Years ago 2806
It has been 3 months since the square jaw surgery. Both jaws seem to have been shaved in pairs, so I went to the dentist and took a panorama, but it 's still not even . it falls After the surgery, the left chin was not bad even after the bandage was removed. The right side is not like that... And I also had hearing loss in my left ear for a week. Even when I saw the bone that was cut right after the surgery, I thought the difference between the two bones was severe, but I waited and waited for the director to take care of it, and it came true... Now I have to live like this for the rest of my life, what should I do???? Later, when you get older, you will lose more facial fat and the contours of the bones will be more evident.... You can't just attach the bones. But... is this really true? I'm not very muscular yet... Will more muscles attach to the left jaw over time??;;

Comment 1
pontneuf 2010-07-05 (월) 16:47 14 Years ago Address
It could be the difference in swelling, but it hurts to hear that the dental x-ray confirmed that the left jaw was shaved off more... First of all, try to build up some muscles on the left jaw so it does n't put too much strain on the joints.
Prev  Next  List