like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Square jaw behind the ear 2 weeks

주유린 2010-04-12 (월) 18:23 14 Years ago 3250
I did it with a square chin behind the ear and cheek liposuction, but I don't like the chin line ㅠㅠ It feels a bit like a dog chin..... My friend said that you're not too sure...... ㅠㅠ I went to the hospital and asked about it They say it looks like it is because of the suction swelling.... When I touch the bone all the way, it feels like the shaved part has been specially added ㅠ ㅠ It's not smooth all the way up to the lower jaw ... Will it be okay if I stick more? They say you'll know for sure after 3 months because of liposuction.... Right now, just taking a picture makes a mark... I can't put the bones back together... I'm worried every day ㅠㅠ

Comment 13
임찌★ 2010-04-12 (월) 19:02 14 Years ago Address
I'm on the 4th day behind the ear and it's due to swelling ㅠ Is the swelling gone? The part under the ear is convex, but I wonder if you did too...
^-^* 2010-04-12 (월) 21:45 14 Years ago Address
I'm also thinking behind my ears, please give me some information. ㅠ
주유린 Writer 2010-04-12 (월) 22:08 14 Years ago Address
The area under the ears is also convex.. This disappears after 1 or 2 months... ㅋ Do you also feel like you have a dent in the cut area?? ㅠㅠ Is it all like that....?? Huh
배양 2010-04-13 (화) 01:46 14 Years ago Address
Are you in the same place as me? I did it in ㅇㅇ plastic surgery.. It's been a long time since I did it last summer, right? I had a sharp cut under my ears.. Then in the middle, like you said, my chin line is not smooth. I didn't have money for cheek liposuction ... Maybe it's because I didn't do it.. The frontal effect wasn't much different from before the surgery .. Only the angle disappeared..I had some droopy cheeks.. So it's been 2 months since I got Accu from another plastic surgery.. Hospital where I got Accu. Esau looked at my face and said that there is a second angle.. I'm still waiting for the effect of Acura after 3 months.. Acura.. I said that saggy cheeks make a smooth line.. If even this betrays me, I'm really desperate . I think it is.. ㅠ Gu, the convex under the ears disappears after a month or two .. I wonder where Yurin Joo had the surgery.. I hope you don’t send me a note asking where I had the surgery.. Anyone who is interested in the square jaw behind the ear You know the hospital.
주유린 Writer 2010-04-13 (화) 11:26 14 Years ago Address
I also did it at ㅇㅇ...... As you said.... The chin line doesn't get smooth even after the swelling goes down.... Aren't you supposed to talk to ? I believed it, but the result was not satisfactory, so I'm very depressed.
임찌★ 2010-04-13 (화) 11:51 14 Years ago Address
Ah..I have to go to work now, so if I tie my hair up, the convexity will be noticeable ㅠ A month or two,,,, Gildang ㅠㅠㅠ Hing~
차차차차 2010-04-13 (화) 19:52 14 Years ago Address
But the real bones..I think you can tell right away. I asked as soon as both sides were different, but they said they had to pass.
배양 2010-04-14 (수) 00:46 14 Years ago Address
Cha-cha-cha-cha-nim is right.. You two are wrong on the left and right.. The right one feels sharper; Oh gosh, Yurin Ju.. Even with mouth surgery, there may be a secondary angle.. It seems that there may not be a frontal effect.. If you look at people who have contoured their faces here and there, there are many people who do not have a frontal effect. .. Some people say they are satisfied with the frontal effect even after putting it behind the ears.. But, ask the doctor once, but it's still 2 weeks, so I guess he'll tell you to wait more? When the second month was over, I asked on the bulletin board and they told me to wait longer.. Anyway, my face shape is a face that can't be seen with the frontal effect just behind the ears, but it's a lot of money... It was nothing and it was annoying.. So in the end, I did Acculift.. I just hope this makes my face look slimmer.. ㅠㅠ
주유린 Writer 2010-04-14 (수) 18:48 14 Years ago Address
I'd like to look into it more closely..... I regret it so much ㅠㅠ Now that I have to live with this jaw... All the photos people posted were really pretty......
위화 2010-04-16 (금) 01:52 14 Years ago Address
I was also enamored with the photos, but the reality is that the swelling is so swollen that I went to work in 5 days, but after that, I went to Princess Fiona for a week.. As said above, it seems to be a surgery for a person with a sharp jaw, raising the chin slightly from the front. If you look at it, it's just like the old flounder... ㅡ.ㅡ;; The next line is also falling out, so I'm still waiting..
cndk 2010-04-24 (토) 03:19 14 Years ago Address
May I ask where the hospital is? I'm thinking behind my ears because it's going to take a long time for the swelling to go away, but I don't know where to go to the hospital yet ㅠㅠ I think I should avoid that hospital.
성공인 2010-06-26 (토) 15:38 14 Years ago Address
Sir, please give me information on the square jaw behind the ear~~
fhwm20 2018-01-28 (일) 00:28 6 Years ago Address
Where did you do it? ㅠㅠ Are you okay with the pain?
Prev  Next  List