like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

I had fat grafting yesterday~

꺄~ 2010-01-16 (토) 09:33 14 Years ago 1380
Fat was transplanted to the aristocratic part of the forehead, chin and front cheeks~ I use partial anesthesia for fat removal and sedation anesthesia for fat removal . !Ah~!!Aah~~!!!!!! lol Now that I think about it, it didn't hurt that much...I feel a bit weird~ I was lying in the recovery room for a while and I was going crazy because I was curious about my face~ I got a mirror from the nurse. I looked at her face to soothe her~ Theory~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She 's not perfect, but when she just got plastic surgery ~ She has that ghastly face~ She has a big forehead~ I regretted it right away~ I heard a lot of pretty things before that, but I couldn't sleep because I was too greedy to ruin my face for nothing ~ TT I imagined a fat, cutie and stylish image~ I'm so depressed ~ I'm going to lose a lot of fat~?? The hospital I went to is a hospital that does up to the second round, so I guess I put a lot of it in the first round~?? Ah~~~~~~~Your face has changed so much~I can't get used to it~ My boyfriend scolded me that it would be hard to see my face if I didn't show up before~ I'm going crazy~ My thighs hurt and it's hard to sit on the toilet~ It's the second day of the day, but it's still the same as yesterday's face ~ After reading the reviews, she said that she was a fan lady from the 3rd day~ Ah~~ I'm depressed~ When will I return as a person~ Will my face come out?

Comment 5
달님해님 2010-01-16 (토) 14:28 14 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ저까지 갑자기 그허벅지의 고통이 전해오는군녀 ... 아끔찍해 ...............허벅지가 더아프잖아요 완전 ....얼굴은 안아픈데 ............아 붓기는 계속빠져요 ^^ 나중엔 왜이렇게 다 빠지냐며 우울해질ㄲㅓ임 ㅋㅋㅋ 전 한달째인데요 (1차만) 만족만족
꺄~ Writer 2010-01-16 (토) 15:58 14 Years ago Address
정말그럴까요~완전표독스런 하리수얼굴같은데...ㅋㅋㅋ빨 붓기빠지길~ㅎㅎ
ameliee 2010-01-16 (토) 16:58 14 Years ago Address
전 이마랑 눈밑 애교 넣었는데.. 지금 일주일 좀 넘었어요~ 이제야 슬슬 붓기 빠지네요. 첨엔 어디 아픈 사람 같았음;; 좀만 참고 기다려봐요~ 1~2주는 정말로 인내의 시간인듯..ㄷㄷㄷ;;
꺄~ Writer 2010-01-16 (토) 17:24 14 Years ago Address
애교는 지방으로 안한대서 하고싶었는데 못했어요~
지방으로 하셨나요~??
ameliee 2010-01-16 (토) 19:56 14 Years ago Address
네 지방으로~ 첨엔 되게 이상했는데.. 슬슬 자리잡아가면서 만족하는중. 그래도 더 기다려봐야할듯해요. 한쪽이 살짝 더 큰거가타서 지방분해 주사 살짝 놔주시던데~ 아직까진 대만족은 아니지만.. 머랄까 좀 강해보이던 인상은 줄어들은 듯해요~ 원래 애교 있었는데 인상이 강해서 넣었어욜~
Prev  Next  List