Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

It's been 1 month since the chin implant :)

예뻐지자^-^ 2010-01-11 (월) 16:02 14 Years ago 2692
I put the implant in about 4 years ago, it got sore, so I took it out again, and as it was a re-operation, everyone was reluctant to do it, but on December 16th, it was put in at a local hospital with word of mouth. When I opened my chin, even after 4 years had passed, I had a lot of breasts, so I had to wrestle for 3 hours with my chin open; I just had the implants trimmed... I was lying with my eyes closed under partial anesthesia, so I was so anxious.. Hehe The swelling of the chin went down quickly No matter what people say, I am well aware that it is a time-consuming operation to be honest . I was in the middle of refining the implant in a hurry because of the breasts, and what went wrong, my chin is still on the chin. It's already been about a month, so why does it look like a chin like this... Ehhh... Hold on, I shed a ton of tears today. I couldn't go anywhere for a month... It's been so bad that my chin is so scratched... It's been a month... The chin isn't short, it's pushed back . . Before the operation, I heard a lot of small faces, but after the operation I often heard the sounds of really big faces. The saddest thing is when the people around me are more averted and blurry at the end of their words saying, 'Oh, that's good...' I had Lasik last week and I can't help but cry when I don't wear glasses and my face looks naked. It's been a month, but is there still so much swelling? When the hell is it going to go away... I don't feel like there's swelling, it's a chin. Ehh... People with really short chins are good, but those with tall chins would be much better off with a straight chin. I think the face getting bigger is an unavoidable part. Whether you want to have a chin or keep a small face, you have to think carefully about this...

Comment 6
이아러디 2010-01-12 (화) 03:09 14 Years ago Address
I also have a bit of a long chin....... If I have a long chin, I have to cut the chin bone and put in an implant.
예뻐지자^-^ Writer 2010-01-12 (화) 10:44 14 Years ago Address
I was afraid to touch the bone, so I just put in the implant... The hospital insists that it's swelling, but honestly, the length of the chin is so long that I can't help but look like a chin.,...
루미아 2010-01-14 (목) 00:43 14 Years ago Address
It's been 3 weeks since I've been blind, and I was completely speechless, but I started falling out again two days ago. I almost died of depression. I fully understand your feelings. It's been a month, but you must be really depressed. I think I can understand it if I look at it.. Again, the revision surgery is said to have subsided later~ Wait a little longer. It's scary TT
예뻐지자^-^ Writer 2010-01-14 (목) 14:47 14 Years ago Address
When I had it 4 years ago, I had it removed 2 weeks after the surgery because it was inflamed. There are some people who get along well within a year and then get irritated. As expected, I always have to be careful with implants... I keep taking walks and giving massages, so it's a bit calming. It seems to take a lot of time to settle in. I also put it in the front, but maybe it's because the original chin was long, so it can't be helped that it looks like a small chin.
러블리♡ㅋ 2010-01-14 (목) 21:20 14 Years ago Address
It's been 2 days since I had surgery.. Half of my lower lip is swollen and I can't feel it ㅠㅠ Did you guys feel the same??
예뻐지자^-^ Writer 2010-01-15 (금) 16:41 14 Years ago Address
I had no sensory abnormalities both times. Instead, during the reoperation, the lower teeth were slightly distorted. It seems to touch the teeth or nerves while putting it in. When I had my wisdom teeth surgery, I couldn't feel my lower lip because it hit the nerve, but it came back after 3 months. Ask your doctor. Maybe it's because of the anesthesia.. I hope you're okay.
Prev  Next  List